Touching the monolith
Staff member
Good choice!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Engage!

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
^ True. I consider it more "a way of life" than a favorite tv show.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Make it so.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
TOS is better. The repeats of both series on Saturday make it easy to compare. TOS has great stories and characters and is all colourful while TNG has less interesting plots and characters who are pretentious and pompous and it's kinda gray/beige/lavender.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I like TOS better too, because Kirk is teh hotness and I want to have hot monkey sex with him.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I've been rewatching TNG for the past few months. An episode per day. No skips. (Yes, even Code of Honor.)
Even though it's probably my most rewatched show of all time, the sheer length of time (don't get me started) it's been since I've seen some of these episodes does leave at least a few scenes without total recall. I'm in the middle of Season 3 right now and just finished The Defector, and I'm about to enjoy the insane run of quality the show now goes on.

CaptainWacky

I still love Star Trek: Next Gen. I watch it all over and over again.
Seven seasons was great. Why not make eight?

(Fuck Picard.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It wasn't until the end of VOY/beginning of ENT that we were all getting to know each other at Trek and then LoNAF, and EFCL and TK were EZ Boards lol JFC we're old and remember when we thought NEM was going to be next-level because "outsiders" were writing and directing it LOL

CaptainWacky

John Logan was a guarantee of awesomeness.

Stuart Baird and his hat.

The leaked script, where Picard yelled "SAVAGE THEM" during the battle.

Hahahaaaaaa.... uggggh.
Haha, I read that whole script. I distinctly remember Picard saying "MOVE YOUR ASS!" and Shinzon saying the same thing, and it was supposed to be a shocking parralel but it wasn't something Picard would ever say.

Riker's "don't worry, Hell is dark" was awesome and should have been kept in.