Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have decided that I hate everyone.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Now if you thought I was chock full of hate before you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Truth is, I'm quite a happy and lovely person. I'm sarcastic and funny and extremely polite with manners that would make any mother proud but this week has just kicked my ass and you know what FUCK EVERYONE.

Fuck friends who you've done more for than could ever be explained rationally and then they tell you that you're not a "consistant enough friend."

Fuck boyfriends who couldn't decide to take their fucking pants off if their ass was on fire.

Fuck emotionally manipulative family members that live to keep you mired down in their bullshit.

And while I'm at it, Fuck the holidays, I fucking hate the holidays. I don't want any presents, any goddamn candy or turkey just leave me the fuck alone for a day. I'll sell my soul to the devil so I can afford your fucking gifts and we'll call it even.

Thank you and goodnight.

Dear Laker Girl. Apricots and chocolate are your friends. Petting a cat, alone in your room, is also helpful. Telling the people that are pissing you off to go straight to hell, then going to the movies by yourself is also wonderful. But, do not give up on the holidays. Regift them the crap they've given you over the years while expecting you to give them really good stuff. Bring the same green bean casserole to every get together and eat their turkey, roast, and ham. Get drunk and loud, fart and belch often, then flush all their toilet paper down the toilet at one time. Then, go out and find yourself a younger boyfriend, get stuff waxed, buy new clothes, take off to parts unknown alone with young boyfriend and give the folks something to talk about. Embrace pre-menopause, revel in it, for it, too, shall pass.

eloisel said:
Dear Laker Girl. Apricots and chocolate are your friends. Petting a cat, alone in your room, is also helpful. Telling the people that are pissing you off to go straight to hell, then going to the movies by yourself is also wonderful. But, do not give up on the holidays. Regift them the crap they've given you over the years while expecting you to give them really good stuff. Bring the same green bean casserole to every get together and eat their turkey, roast, and ham. Get drunk and loud, fart and belch often, then flush all their toilet paper down the toilet at one time. Then, go out and find yourself a younger boyfriend, get stuff waxed, buy new clothes, take off to parts unknown alone with young boyfriend and give the folks something to talk about. Embrace pre-menopause, revel in it, for it, too, shall pass.

Being fed up does not equal pre-menopausal...Last I checked anyway. ;)

No, I'm far from menopause, farther from menopause than cold calculated murder.

Who gets the blunt end of the knife then?

Hang in there (and bear with the pep talk shit)-- once the rough bit subsides, you'll feel better enough to contract out the murder instead of doing it yourself!

Laker_Girl said:
Being fed up does not equal pre-menopausal...Last I checked anyway. ;)
All of a woman's life before menopause is pre-menopausal.

There does come a time in adult women's lives when they do get fed up with being treated like crap by the people that expect so much from them. When that happens, it is time to dump the dipshits in her life, then fill her life back up with people and things that are more to her liking. That's all I'm saying.

eloisel said:
All of a woman's life before menopause is pre-menopausal.

Very true.

There does come a time in adult women's lives when they do get fed up with being treated like crap by the people that expect so much from them. When that happens, it is time to dump the dipshits in her life, then fill her life back up with people and things that are more to her liking. That's all I'm saying.

Unfortunately the crap is not the clean break kind, it's the kind that no matter how much you wipe you still end up with a little on your underwear.

Laker_Girl said:
Fuck friends who you've done more for than could ever be explained rationally and then they tell you that you're not a "consistant enough friend."

QUOTE]

That right there would piss me off the most.

Laker_Girl said:
Now if you thought I was chock full of hate before you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Truth is, I'm quite a happy and lovely person. I'm sarcastic and funny and extremely polite with manners that would make any mother proud but this week has just kicked my ass and you know what FUCK EVERYONE.

Fuck boyfriends who couldn't decide to take their fucking pants off if their ass was on fire.

Fuck emotionally manipulative family members that live to keep you mired down in their bullshit.

And while I'm at it, Fuck the holidays, I fucking hate the holidays. I don't want any presents, any goddamn candy or turkey just leave me the fuck alone for a day. I'll sell my soul to the devil so I can afford your fucking gifts and we'll call it even.

Thank you and goodnight.

Sounds like someone needs some dick don't you think :D