Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have decided that I hate everyone.

I overlooked this thread. Kept saying, "I'll get back to it." Well, I'm glad I read it. This is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Not your plight, LG, just the responses are all classicaly funny.

L_G -- been there, done that, recorded the Country/Western CD about it. Decided to 86 those people in my life that no longer were working -- including family members. Life smoothed out and I am at peace with my world. Learn to smile when you say "no".

So the cherry arrived today, ya know, for the cake.

I threw my "friend" a baby shower yeaterday with very little help from her mother and "more consistant friend". I was sick, overworked and still mildly offended but I did it, I hosted graciously and of course got the usual, "You're a wonderful hostess. You throw a great party, etc." All true because I've done these goddamn things enough, I can throw a shower with my hands tied behind my back and blindfolded. But after throwing this extravaganza together in two weeks to accomadate my "friend's" "more consistant friend" I offer to take the large expensive Eddie Bauer stroller/carseat combo to my friend tomorrow rather than today because I am fighting a cold and wanted to clean my house and rest. When I told my "friend" this I got the sarcastic response, "He's not due until December 9th, bring it over whenever you want."

I can not stress enough how much I fucking hate people.

I took her her motherfucking stroller, walked it up a flight of stairs and did I get a thank you? No, I got, "I thought you were sick?"

Fuck you.

What is it with people lately? Damn-- and I thought they were only rude to the cashiers in the stores :roll:

Sounds like you need a long-term change of scenery.