I have decided to become a Woman

That way I can date Shatna.

-SB

Cinch

Axe Wielding Maniac
I'm intrigued... would you still be the one holding the flogger?

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
I'LL TAKE YOU AS IS, YA HOT MASS O'MALE, YA! :D

mt1.gif

Non-dramatic, I guess.

The Question

Eternal
I have decided to become a 1947 Buick.

Chatty

I've decided to become 50 pounds lighter.

Going to take awhile on that ;)

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I have decided to become becoming.

It's a work in progress.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Shatna is a good bloke, with a great sense of humour & ability to make others laugh. Alas, I feel the way he is sucked up to is quite nauseating. It reminds me of the way cliques operate over at TBBS. I'm not sure if Shatna is happy with that sort of attention or not - I know if it was me, I wouldn't.

Respect is one thing to have from your boardmates, but worrying semi-idolising & OTT cloy happiness is not my bag. Congratulate him, then flame him. At least that way, everyone looks & sounds human.

Thank you, Dominatrix's make a HELL of a lot more money.

Lesbian Dominatrix's make even more.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Gagh said:
Shatna is a good bloke, with a great sense of humour & ability to make others laugh. Alas, I feel the way he is sucked up to is quite nauseating. It reminds me of the way cliques operate over at TBBS. I'm not sure if Shatna is happy with that sort of attention or not - I know if it was me, I wouldn't.

Respect is one thing to have from your boardmates, but worrying semi-idolising & OTT cloy happiness is not my bag. Congratulate him, then flame him. At least that way, everyone looks & sounds human.

Well, this pretty much sucks. I'm not averse to being flamed, but I'd prefer it to be directly because of something I've posted or said, rather than based on a perception of other people's reactions. I post goofy fun stuff here primarily to amuse myself, and hopefully for others to enjoy. Sometimes they do, but oftentimes shit I post gets no reaction at all. I don't look to be "sucked up" to and I'm not always thrilled about it - what I want is for people to enjoy what I post, not make a big deal out of "me" (whoever "me" is).

Since I can't control how others will react to my work, either positively or otherwise, I guess the only way I can cure Gagh's nausea is to never post another thing at TK and call it a day. Beats me what the fuck else I'm supposed to do.