Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have no time for Sunday Trolls

Tyrant

Though many of you elder TKers seem to encompass the entire concept perfectly.

More than that, you wish to drag trolls of ambition down to your level, so that you can 'own' them in your own domain of insignificance.

I don't think that you realize that you are the biggest roadblock against a fresh generation of trolls. No, you are perfectly content with trolling the blog of a single person (Because Shal is evil incarnate, OMG, so fucking worthy of our attention. Let's be cool and troll her.)

No, you are old. While not your greatest sin, you still perpetually reveal your gravest one: total apathy towards those not involved in your absolutely insignificant, and so very personal, trolls. Other than that, it's fairly obvious that you have allowed yourself to be sucked into a perpetual mindgame with EI (Because it's the fucking besterest troll evah, EI is so fucking important that I'm just cumming as I type this sentence, OMG, I really fucking care, and so do 90% of the rest of the trolls on the Internet.)

Caitriona: Do you have any idea how demented you look towards an outsider when we glance over your diatribes towards the management of EI (As though if you really cared about EI) and how much you obviously care about a forum in which your genuine participation = zero?

Let's call a spade a spade here, and not kid ourselves: All that remains of Troll Kingdom rests within the archives.

Tk is occupied by 'cool people.' That's why everyone 'hangs around' here. It's not about being individuals and it certainly isn't about trolling. Every day the title remains is an insult to potential members who really wish to make an 'e-name' for themselves in trolling.

Please stop pretending to being the end-all.

No. He doesn't have a point.
He has an opinion and an agenda that he wishes the whole of TK to embrace as their own. And an arrogant "better than thou" attitude about this place. Good for fucking you Messenger. I bow down.

I will say this, Deni is a genuinly nice person on here, and i'm not quite sure why she is among a bunch of assholes and cocksukers, but to each his own. This place is filled with self-important douchebags who are holier than thou.

I don't know why I'm here either, really...I like how different this board is, I suppose.

I don't troll...don't really have a desire to troll...but I respect the ones that do (or don't) want to do it.

I just don't want to get thrown out because I'm not a "real" troll. Aside from that, I'll stay out of the issue.

satan mcevil said:
I will say this, Deni is a genuinly nice person on here, and i'm not quite sure why she is among a bunch of assholes and cocksukers, but to each his own. This place is filled with self-important douchebags who are holier than thou.
How ironic, considering Reverend Phelps is your dual.

satan mcevil said:
And you are here because.............................................I don't want to know, please dont' tell me-I don't care.

Deni said:
I don't know why I'm here either, really...I like how different this board is, I suppose.

I don't troll...don't really have a desire to troll...but I respect the ones that do (or don't) want to do it.

I just don't want to get thrown out because I'm not a "real" troll. Aside from that, I'll stay out of the issue.

Deni-have you missed the part about there being no real "trolls" here to begin with? Get involved in whatever you want-do whatever you want-who gives a fuck? Just do it-

Love Cunt said:
Deni-have you missed the part about there being no real "trolls" here to begin with? Get involved in whatever you want-do whatever you want-who gives a fuck? Just do it-

:) I just don't want to be booted for being the nice one! That's all!