Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have no time for Sunday Trolls

Deni said:
:) I just don't want to be booted for being the nice one! That's all!
I dobut you will get booted, but I do think you should do some grand troll just once, it would be funny because nobody would expect it.

satan mcevil said:
I dobut you will get booted, but I do think you should do some grand troll just once, it would be funny because nobody would expect it.

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! SaintLucifer is more popular in Wordforge than I am so I better get him banned. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. He is stealing my thunder in Wordforge! *stamps his feet* I want SaintLucifer gone beacuse everyone pays attention to him and not me. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Zodiac said:
How hard is it to just stay the fuck out?

How hard is it for you to reply to me without being a jerk?

Seriously...I've never done a damn thing to you...

Zodiac said:
Another passive-attention-whore who wants to be involved.

I don't think TK was ever for you.

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! SaintLucifer is more popular in Wordforge than I am so I better get him banned. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. He is stealing my thunder in Wordforge! *stamps his feet* I want SaintLucifer gone beacuse everyone pays attention to him and not me. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Love Cunt said:
Deni can do whatever the fuck she wants-mr. I am so important this is my thread Zodiac!
Why can't you just log in as your primary? Why is Deni so important? keeks said she was the most neutral person of them all, but all we've seen of her is just an attempt to fuck in and get involved in something which has nothing to do with her.

Have a talk with your attention whore.

Zodiac said:
Why can't you just log in as your primary? Why is Deni so important? keeks said she was the most neutral person of them all, but all we've seen of her is just an attempt to fuck in and get involved in something which has nothing to do with her.

Have a talk with your attention whore.

Deni said:
How hard is it for you to reply to me without being a jerk?

Seriously...I've never done a damn thing to you...

First of all, I have never been a jerk towards you, you little tart. But now I see where you stand.

Explain your first post in this thread.

Zodiac said:
First of all, I have never been a jerk towards you, you little tart. But now I see where you stand.

Explain your first post in this thread.

sheate hims int a af rigiss fof rage igogiong tgodowna teot tho thrieverer inon f afull moon linght althai:"l; bla be asdljfa;lksdj;flkajsd; fkja;lsdkjf;lkajsd
asdlfja;lsdkjf ;alskdjf ;alksjdf;laksj;dljf
ajsldfja;lsdkj;lkaaaaaaaaaf;dlkajglkjagdasd

Wordforge is as gay as lance bass. I am glad to be banned.

wordforge.jpg