Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have no words...

If it's all about the business of threat assessment when it comes to violence in the name of some "movement", then throwing a verifiably well-funded group with a histroy of high-volume mayhem and an on-the-books disregard for human life and well-being at the top of the pile should be no big deal.

I think it's a big deal when the Bush administration still hasn't caught the guy who sent the anthrax letters. Someone who has actually killed people by sending biological weapons through the mail should be a greater priority than property damage.

It is a big deal, but you can't very well make some unknown nutjob your highest priority when you don't know who he or she is. For all they know, the eco-terrorists sent the anthrax. You can be sure that any administration would reprioritize the threat assessment when the identity of the actors is known.

There's also a quantity issue. Exactly how many of those anthrax letters were sent? Exacly how many people died?

And I know you like to ignore arguments, but the eco/animal rights terrorist thing, as I mentioned perviously, isn't simply about property, unless you care to count the real potential to harm human life as inconsequential.