I have returned

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The old cable internet was having more issues. I got sick of all its freaking issues and the terrible customer support and the fact that the service went up again. Been down for two days. It is because the wind is blowing this time.

So, I'm canning the cable internet company. Went out and got the Clear wireless network for at home and to go. Oddly, my desktop is not picking up the wi-fi so I had to plug the computer to the modem. Works very nicely now. I have a separate USB modem to use for my laptop and supposedly I can use it anywhere in any metroplex type area - like NYC, the Dallas-FW metroplex, San Antonio and Austin, etc. We'll see. If I want to be able to use it when I'm out in the middle of nowhere I need to upgrade my USB modem. Hmmm... I don't go to the middle of nowhere often and if I do it is because I'm leaving the technology behind.

Tomorrow I set up the laptop for roaming with my own network and I'll report on how that goes.

Now ... can I play UO? If I can't play UO and stream movies, then it ain't for me.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I can play UO and it appears to be as fast as what I'm used to.
So far, so good.
:)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, that was not good.

Was playing in Doom, killing Dark Fathers, when my internet went down. And, it was down for quite a few minutes. Fortunately, my playmates are awesome and they protected my ass while I was out so my toon wasn't dead and all alone when I finally got back on. Arrgghh. I'm not sure a dead toon can get out of Doom. I know where the healer is but it is hard to get back to the Ferry from the healer's without being continually killed.

It is a good thing I have two weeks to try this out.

Anyway, it is good night time. Yoga early in the am.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hatha? Ashtanga? Meditation?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Kripalu

I've got the laptop to go internet set up now. Awesome. I can go anywhere I want now and have my own internet. Not that I want to live on my computer but I can carry my laptop out in the backyard or sit on the front porch now as well as go down to my coffee shop that doesn't have wi-fi. Woo hoo.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Kripalu

I've got the laptop to go internet set up now. Awesome. I can go anywhere I want now and have my own internet. Not that I want to live on my computer but I can carry my laptop out in the backyard or sit on the front porch now as well as go down to my coffee shop that doesn't have wi-fi. Woo hoo.

That's hatha then, my darling.

Coming up to the Center for a retreat?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That's hatha then, my darling.
not quite, my dearest.

Kripalu Yoga incorporates into one system the physical and purification practices of Hatha Yoga; the mental disciplines of Raja Yoga; the prana awakening principles of Kundalini Yoga; the devotion of Bhakti Yoga; and the emphasis on service of Karma Yoga.

I focus mostly on body and breath awareness.

Coming up to the Center for a retreat?

Now that my daughter has moved out, I will be spending most of my time off and available money on my house. Eight years of her bad marriage, and 14 years of three smokers living in the house need to be cleaned out. I'd like to demolish it and start over.

Which Center/retreat are you referring to?