I have to work in 1/2 hour

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
and I still have this stupid cold and I have to clean the snow off the car first and just MEH.

MEH I SAY.

curiousa2z

and there's probably a BAH in there somewhere too! :rwmad:

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
my ride to work is 1:40 most mornings.

so meh yourself

curiousa2z

LOL - Menty, you know I admire those Gunners and their mad skillz!
But yer team's so good they dont need me cheering for them....I need to support the underdogs!

curiousa2z

I think I'm going to go and buy some Jagermeister and see if I can burn this cough out.

Love Child

One Love
I have to wank in 1/2 an hour. Just kidding. Sorry. Couldnt' resist.
Um
Yeah drink more
and pay some lad to take the snow off your car
OR THEY SHOULD DO IT FOR FREE!

Love Child

One Love
I had neighbors that helped me 2 years ago when I was digging my car out of the snow. Also several of us shoveled snow together in our driveways and helped each other out.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I had neighbors that helped me 2 years ago when I was digging my car out of the snow. Also several of us shoveled snow together in our driveways and helped each other out.

Last winter, I had some Asian lady come over to my car and help me clean the snow off my car for free.

curiousa2z

^nice lady!

I like my work, I just dont like working when I'm sick. But one of my students drove 40 minutes to see me so I had to show up. ah, well, I drank Jagermeister and watched "Love Actually" last night whilst everyone else was out dancing which I didnt feel up to doing anyway so it wasnt all bad.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'TS TOO COLD

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have Love Actually queued up in my playlist -- I've already watched Home Alone, Pee Wee's Christmas Special, and It's a Wonderful Life (although I slept thru most of that one). Torch Song Trilogy is on now (it has Christmas scenes), then Love Actually and the original Miracle of 34th St.

FOOD IS ON THE WAY.

Love Child

One Love
I sat outside in the cold wind sipping my coffee while people sort of looked at me like I was crazy. The wind in my hair felt nice and the coldness REMINDED ME HOW COLD I FELT INSIDE OF MY HEART!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Richard Curtis: LOL EVERYONE IN LONDON IS A HETEROSEXUAL WHITE