i just got this on some old school...

Seph

Retired Account
test on another thread

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39788

Downright Nasty:

You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 72 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I couldn't remember this, I did it again, and got the exact same score I did over 3 years ago.

Seph

Retired Account
which wud be

Years in prison: 22 Potential fine: £2000

BS. Most of these are old, residual laws from the feudal years that never, ever get imposed.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'm sure it'd be a lot more for everyone if it didn't only count wacky crimes.

Seph

Retired Account
yer half the things on the list a prosecuter wud laugh at.

i had to answe 90 percent of them yes, i said no to the cross bow one and maybe to like 3 others the other 18 were all yes.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Dubious

Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 19.5 Potential fine: £5000

It should be higher.

Seph

Retired Account
its a weak survey but fun, i wouldn't read to much into it ;)

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Dodgy

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 26.5 Potential fine: £2000

Seph

Retired Account
good effort DF

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 105 Potential fine: £9500

Seph

Retired Account
u naughty biznatch but i like it :bigass:

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono] Years in prison: 110.5 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty! [/FONT]

Seph

Retired Account
so crossbow head hunting and ploughing 15 year olds were ticked then ;)

Seph

Retired Account
lol

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Upstanding How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!
[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono] Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0 [/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]
[/FONT]

*sigh*

Seph

Retired Account
i dis believe any1 is zero.

ur honestly saying ur shit dont stink? :p

Seph

Retired Account
is that coz u dont acknowledge it?