I just heard something Seriously Fucked Up

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Some guy on the radio just told a story about a woman that's caught up in a very bizarre legal sutuation....

Apparently there is a woman that was arrested for Tax Evasion. This woman was a transgender that was right in the middle of having a sex change. Apparently she now has complete male genitals and a fully functional penis. She is capable of an erection, she can urinate, she can have sex with another woman, she can do almost everything a man can do, with the exception of having an orgasm and getting another woman pregnant...

This entire operation is only about 50% complete... :hmmm:

Now heres where things get crazy. The courts still have her registered as a woman. The lawyers on both sides were battling with the courts over which prison she should serve her time out in (male or female). Apparently the courts made their decision....and decided that she will serve her complete sentence in an all-female prison :eek:

Can you imagine the reaction all those woman in there will have when she steps into the shower with them. :D

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
You think that's fucked up? Try having to ask FTM patients whether or not there's a chance of pregnancy - knowing full well that there's a surgical peen flopping about in their groin area.

Embarrassing for both parties, the majority of the time. :aredface:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I'll tell you both what's really fucked up.

The fact that after years of reading Straguards little rants, I STILL open topics he starts. Now THAT'S fucked up!