I love spineless, ineffectual admin

DCODED

Had to stop lurking and actually sign up to tell you guys about this site.

They've got a few thousand members, most quick to butthurt. It's one of those virtual pet sites that I thought people realized sucked a long time ago. The leader is a total tool, and the trolling is just supreme. Even if you break all the rules and piss off all the members, the headguy won't ip ban you. He's a total pushover. The staff will freeze you sometimes, but then they'll just let you create a new account. if you ask for another chance - no matter what you did - they let you have it. As many times as you want. It's hilarious! You can piss anybody off that you want, troll the topics at your leisure, and they won't ip block you. It's paradise!

aftermathzone.com I suggest you guys get on that

Seph

Retired Account
gee thx im running right now!

i will give u one guess if i mean it or not?

Seph

Retired Account
good guess asshat.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Do better than what? What the fuck is he supposed to be doing?

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
Jack, now you know he's suppose to be making with the snappy comebacks....sheesh I thought you understood everything. Seph....dance fair prince....dance a jig...lol....

Seph

Retired Account
i dont even dance with girls at clubs, i grab them by the wrist and say "we are going home...

no i dont need any jonnies biotch."

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
Well, this person evidently thinks you do....

Seph

Retired Account
why becoz responding twice is dancing u fool

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Had to stop lurking and actually sign up to tell you guys about this site.

They've got a few thousand members, most quick to butthurt. It's one of those virtual pet sites that I thought people realized sucked a long time ago. The leader is a total tool, and the trolling is just supreme. Even if you break all the rules and piss off all the members, the headguy won't ip ban you. He's a total pushover. The staff will freeze you sometimes, but then they'll just let you create a new account. if you ask for another chance - no matter what you did - they let you have it. As many times as you want. It's hilarious! You can piss anybody off that you want, troll the topics at your leisure, and they won't ip block you. It's paradise!

aftermathzone.com I suggest you guys get on that

Explain to me why I care and I might sleep on the idea. If it's been crushed under my pillow, then the idea wasn't very good and not worth entertaining in the slightest. If, however, it retains its form, then it kept me up all night and I will not consider it in the least, at which point expect it thrown at your head with unerring accuracy accompanied with a string of vile profanity -- in French.

In other words, shut the fuck up, n00bikins and learn to post these in the proper forum.

Seph

Retired Account
u got to stop bix, u keep giving me a stitch LOL

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I made this mistake when I first joined. From the description of the forum, (Introductions, Invasions, Wars, Lies, Boasting, Bullying, and Other Misc Social Interaction.) I assumed this is where we discuss invasion. (That and the fact that it was named Troll Playground at the time) Maybe clarifying this for teh n00bz might not be a bad idea.

Seph

Retired Account
n00b rape initiation center sounds better. IMHO