Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love TK. Why do you love TK?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Just curious. Thanks.
Lets put the love back in this place-its been too gloomy around here.
And I'm not talking about all that happy sunshine crap-I just mean, y'know, the regular old TK that we know and love........

I like that I can say nigger AND call somone a nigger and the mods and/or admins won't be clamouring to perma-ban me.

Because here I don't have to firmly affix the mask of nice, happy, warm and friendly gosh-darn-I-am-a-team-player-glad-to-be-here pod person I am forced to wear at work. In other words, I can be myself and not be banned-ignored, but not banned.

So, I have to agree with NeonMercuryASH, it's home.

missmanners said:
You have me hooked on watching these eagles!

:D
mm
Thats awesome mm, thanks! I just watched a switch, and now dad is sitting on the eggs. If I get a minute I'll share some awesome pics that someone captured.

TK Rocks!

missmanners said:
Well... for one thing, I dont have to worry about getting banned.

;)
mm

HA HA AHA HA AHA HA AHA HA AHA AH AHA AH AHA AHA HA AHA HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHA HA AHA AH AHA AHA HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHA HA AH AHAHAHAHAH AHA HA AH AHA HAHAHA AH AHA AHA AHA AHAAHAH AHA AHA AHAHAHA AH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHA AHAHA AH (COUGH)

I've met some very intriguing folks here and I like 'em.

I haven't received a single warning for any of my posts....;)

We can swear if we want.

We have the best cookies on the internet...
cookie.gif

RuReddy said:
I've met some very intriguing folks here and I like 'em.

I haven't received a single warning for any of my posts....;)

We can swear if we want.

We have the best cookies on the internet...
cookie.gif
And you bought me a great cookie!

because it comforts me to know there are people out there just as nuts as I am...

I love TK because it's a haven. An island in the sea of internts flotsam. A shining beacon of light, of truth, of justice.

A place where you can actually put an advil in a condom and swallow it if you have a fucking headache.

A place where everyone knows who farted when that big glob of cum floats to the surface of the group hot tub.

Love Child said:
Just curious. Thanks.
Lets put the love back in this place-its been too gloomy around here.
And I'm not talking about all that happy sunshine crap-I just mean, y'know, the regular old TK that we know and love........

I hate this place and everyone it in...especially you.

xoxo