Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love TK. Why do you love TK?

Siberian sex has nothing to do with love.

It involves an ice phallus, three baby yaks, and a lot of fire.

It's rather unpleasant.

Woa, I just realized I didn't have to click an extra button! Right on! And now since I have not responded to my own question.....
I love TK because it is always changing-it never stays the same. There is always something around the corner......wether (sp?) its a hooker or a drunk or..........

"Love Child and Friday's Hot Vegas Night" by Shatna
"Love Child and Friday Go to Bangkok" by Shatna
"Love Child and Friday on the Island of Interesting Toys" by Shatna
"Love Child and Friday and the Land of Amazon Women" by Shatna

Any of those would cheer you up. :D

"Love Child and Friday and the Land of Amazon Women"

CHAPTER THREE

The jungle grew thicker and more steamy as the two women chopped their way through the bush. Friday led the way, her hair tied back tightly, her eyes grim and set behind her sunglasses. The heat was barely tolerable, so thick and humid that even their skimpy shorts and tops felt like too much clothing. She gritted her teeth and tried to see if there was any opening ahead. Water, she thought to herself. If we don't find water soon, we're dead.

Behind her, Love Child panted from the heat and swung her machete crossly. Why hadn't she held more tightly to the map when that lion jumped out and startled them? Friday had said she understood, but Love Child still felt foolish. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and watched as her friend's curvy bottom twisted and churned as she walked. Oh well, if we're gonna die then at least I'll have something to look at before I go.

On the women plunged, their bodies strained and exhausted, chopping their way through the thick grass and trees. Twice they saw snakes - big, thick and scary as hell - but the serpents seemed more curious than predatory. The jungle was getting thicker and greener, Friday noted. That, she hoped, was a good sign that water was nearby. That damned river was fifty feet wide according to the map, it couldn't be that hard to find.

Abruptly, the horizon changed from thick, sweltering trees to a cool glade, and just ahead lay the river in question. Friday managed to gasp, and whirled about to share a stunned glance with Love Child. Then, whooping madly, the women dropped their packs and machetes and ran towards the river, stripping off their clothes with abandon. They grabbed hands and jumped into the river, naked, and began diving and splashing in the cool blue water, laughing and hooting with joy.

For an hour they cavorted, splashing and diving, grabbing each other and dunking themselves, until finally the hauled their dripping bodies on to the dry, sandy bank. They collapsed in a heap next to each other, glorying in the cool breeze and warm sun, not saying a word for a long time. Then Love Child rolled over on her side, her head supported by her elbow, and gazed up and down her friend's splendid naked body. Friday was lying perfectly still, her eyes closed, and Love Child giggled softly as she carefully drew a pattern with her finger on Friday's glistening belly. Friday grinned, her eyes still shut.

"You naughty girl," she said softly. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Love Child sucked in her lower lip and smiled.

"I hope so," she breathed, and leaned over, bringing her lips slowly down until they pressed against Friday's soft mouth. Friday murmured quietly and welcomed her friend's kiss, and after a moment she slid her arm around Love Child's naked back and pulled her friend down on top of her. For a long, long period the cries of the women competed with the caws and roars emanating from the jungle, no less savage and animalistic in their passion and need.

On a hill just above the river bank, two spectacularly endowed women gazed down at Friday and Love Child as they writhed nakedly on the river's edge. These women were clad only in a loincloth and massive amounts of jewelry consisting of tusks, teeth, bone and precious stone. Each carried a crude spear with a sharpened stone for a blade, They shared a wild, ferocious glance and smiled savagely at each other. One grunted, and the other nodded, and the two warrior women together picked up a handwoven net made of heavy hemp fibers. Friday and Love Child, lost in their lovemaking, never even heard the Amazons approach...

OMG! No one's ever written a story about me, before. Especially a story laden with...such passion, such ardor. Thank You! :D

I am touched, Shatna...

and hoping Love Child will be inspired to touch, also... ;) :bigass:

Friday said:
OMG! No one's ever written a story about me, before. Especially a story laden with...such passion, such ardor. Thank You! :D

I am touched, Shatna...

and hoping Love Child will be inspired to touch, also... ;) :bigass:

Well, that's all I got. Beats me what happens next. ;)