I love you ROCK_SMASHER_ARNOLD

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And I was replying to what you said about morons affected by daylight savings!!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'M SORRY FOR SCARING YOU GUYS I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL OBAMA BECAUSE NOBODY LOVES ME it's just that everybody back home gets up at FIVE IN THE FUCKING MORNING and I have to go to bed soon if I don't want to end up a sleepless zombie by the end of the week and I needed a dramatic way to leave.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Ah-hoom!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Sarcasm sucks because the rolly-eye exaggerated-type sarcasm went out of style with MTV and being a teenager adn not caring about anything IT'S ALL A SYMTPOM OF HOW OU'RE SOCIETY IS BASED ON LIES EVEN THIS POST IS A LIE WHY WOULD SOME ONE TYPO OUR AS OU'RE EVER but that's not true either nothing's really extreme most peopel tell the truth most of hte time WHY IS IT SO HAR TO TAKE A HGODDAMN EXTREME POSITION TODAY LIKE "KILL ALL BLACK PEOPLE" BUT SOME OF THEM ARE SMART HELP ME SAINTLUCIFER but seirously why even bother making a decision you'll be wrong in the end ARRGGGG HELP ME BLOW-TORCH !!!! i don't even know whetehr or not to love missmanners or FCUKGING what if she actually torches poor african children in hte gutters to make money for BLOOD DIAMNODS OR SOMETHING saying nothing ever matters is tempting but that's not true either things do matter to you if you're human it's part of biology and since things mattering comes from stuff IN OUR HEADS LIKE like that might as well satisfy that that's all that MATTERS RIGHT. LOL CAN'T TAKE AN ACTUAL POSITION AGAIN EH who really does who isn't crazy it's all a series of compromises maybe i should stop talking about morality because it's what pretentious people like alan moore or whatever his FUCKING name is talks about in hsi GAY heavy-handed cOMIC BOOKS he's a fucking twat who thinks too highly of himself PLUUUUUS HE HAS A BEAR (d) WHAT A LOOSER I BET HE'S A SECRET RACIST i don't knwo what to think anymore (i used to) is that bad or good is it part of getting older FUCK BREAD

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HELP ME BLOW-TORCH !!!!

blow-torch1.jpg

"USE THE PENILE FORCE LUUUUKE ARRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!1 111"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Alan Moore is cool.

My biology is wrong.