I Met Hummus' Girlfriend

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
She definitely doesn't seem nearly as bad as he makes her sound (I've a feeling there's a fair amount of projection going on there, but that's a subject for another time). Her intelligence and maturity were obviously far above those of Hummus himself; I'd hazard to go so far as to say she borders on being out of his league. Congratulations are in order for our little friend!

I bought them four bottles of wine when I was at his house last night. Hummus, boor that he is, had no apparent alcohol tolerance, and quickly became a literal driveling idiot, while his girlfriend, with no alcoholic experience, remained more or less sober with me. I fed Hummus as you would feed an infant, and it took about half an hour for us to get a bowl of pasta all the way in. His girlfriend cleaned up the drool and spit as we went along.

lol

classichummus

on a break from forums
She definitely doesn't seem nearly as bad as he makes her sound (I've a feeling there's a fair amount of projection going on there, but that's a subject for another time). Her intelligence and maturity were obviously far above those of Hummus himself; I'd hazard to go so far as to say she borders on being out of his league. Congratulations are in order for our little friend!

I do have the tendency to only tell the bad things that go on instead of any positives. Yes she is more mature than me, but I don't know who is more intelligent. She is more intelligent than she thinks she is. I don't think she is out of my league, but I am very lucky to have her!!!!!

I bought them four bottles of wine when I was at his house last night. Hummus, boor that he is, had no apparent alcohol tolerance, and quickly became a literal driveling idiot, while his girlfriend, with no alcoholic experience, remained more or less sober with me. I fed Hummus as you would feed an infant, and it took about half an hour for us to get a bowl of pasta all the way in. His girlfriend cleaned up the drool and spit as we went along.

lol

I was SOOOO FUCKED UP last night!!!! TK, you have no idea!!! This doesn't even begin to describe it!!! There are many event's last night that I don't remember at all. My gf was telling me some and I totally don't remember them!!! It was really funny. I was telling her constantly that I loved her, when right now, I'm not actually sure. I also was convinced making out with her was "Amazing" and it was hard to find her lips esp. in the dark. I don't even remember finishing the pasta and going to bed. I supposedly ate ice cream and a cookie. I don't remember that. I don't remember going pee as many times as I really did. I was really fucked up. It was fun!!!!!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
You kept telling her about TK, too. If I'd been in her position and this drunken ape was enumerating what he'd said about me to weird people on an internet forum, I'd be pretty freaked out.

classichummus

on a break from forums
You kept telling her about TK, too. If I'd been in her position and this drunken ape was enumerating what he'd said about me to weird people on an internet forum, I'd be pretty freaked out.

What was I saying? She didn't mention this at all.

Do we need to make a "How long till Hummus gets dumped" pool?

not necessary. you mean POLL though right?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
What was I saying? She didn't mention this at all.

Well, this was mostly after you were in your room with her, but I could hear you talking about the "Love or Not?" thread a few times. "[Censured], I love yoouuu. I made thread on Troll Kingdom about how much I love yoouuu! ....."

classichummus

on a break from forums
Well, this was mostly after you were in your room with her, but I could hear you talking about the "Love or Not?" thread a few times. "[(Name) Censured], I love yoouuu. I made thread on Troll Kingdom about how much I love yoouuu! ....."

What was her reaction?

classichummus

on a break from forums

classichummus

on a break from forums
My GF barely does anything online. She has facebook, but only like 30 friends on it. Most of her friends rarely go on it too.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I'll do it next time I'm on her iPhone. :p