I met Sienna Miller

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
While I was in Manhattan the weekend of the 5th. part of a Christmas party at Hal Prince's place. My wife's brother does voiceovers for ABC and got us nice orchestra seats for the "After Miss Julie" production on Broadway, and the after party was wild.

She's freaking crazy hot, but they're all elitists anyway.

Seph

Retired Account
i would eat her like she was yesterdays lunch!

Seph

Retired Account
who hasnt

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I've had bad taste in other peoples' husbands.

Seph

Retired Account
like i said, who hasnt?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Fuck Sienna -- you had me at "Hal Prince's house".

jack

OMG I KNOW Eggs. He's a very nice person, and I had a very nice conversation with him over several glasses of some lovely red.

My wife's brother has a wicked in with him....he's quite fond of him and has been making sure he's gainfully employed. They're part of as larger circle of theater people and there was this endless discussion of the play..I guess Philip Stondheim (?sp) rewrote this treatment of it and they were all wondering if it was "effective" or not.

His living quarters are exquisite. I love those NY apartments that arelike tiny museums. Art everywhere and the carpet costs more than what you make in 10 years.

Fun though. It was a riot seeing her brother and Hal rant about the "ice queen" (Diane Sawyer) I guess she's now queen bitch for ABC or something and they were both discussing her salary.

Hal Prince is very cool.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She was in 'Keen Eddie'.

Tisiphone

Awww...I like Diane Sawyer.

jack

You wouldn't if she could end your career with a flip of her wrist on a whim.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Keen Eddie was canceled before it's time! :rwmad:

Tisiphone

Damn those bastardos!!!!

Seph

Retired Account
cunts

jack

sienna-miller.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
he made it so clear...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She's sexually attractive.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Rumour has it she and that nanny-diddling creep are considering a reconciliation. Oh well, she's not known as a rocket scientst, so what can you say?

Seph

Retired Account