I might get a cat

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
dfade075a1f080fcca6cb4e91b0a00fad8ee8b7edcaf960173cb63c12a53046b.jpg

Mirah

I love you
Sometimes you gotta keep on when the cat hops up on the bed and wonders what that vibrating noise is.

Mirah

I love you
Thanks for the kind thoughts.

I look forward to a good night sleep tonight and closing my blinds and having a window open if I want. I can finally walk around naked again. Yay.

Mirah

I love you
I checked out the site that had Oscar's picture up and it looks like he got adopted! Yay!

Also sometimes I miss having another living creature in my place. But I honestly do not want another cat or anything to take care of. That part I know. So what I need is a video that I can play of a cat meowing, purring, playing. Other than Tik Tok I can't find anything yet, if anyone knows of one please let me know!

When I do a search for "Cat TV or Cat Videos" I find videos for cats to watch-they have mice and birds or fish in them-but none with just cats themselves-although one I found had annoying music that went along with it. I don't want that.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I can see your point. Also, I commend you for being realistic about it. In my experience, many people that get pets just think they're some kind of accessory that they can take out when they feel like it and ignore it the rest of the time. Pets are a huge commitment.

Anyhow, I've been feeling ready to get a dog again. Then, the other night, I had insomnia long enough that I knew the next day was going to suck. And I was like "well at least I don't have a needy crazy dog that will demand my time on top of it."

Although who knows? Maybe a pet would force me to get more sleep. And make it easier to get to sleep. For 10 years I was conditioned to wake up the instant something was wrong with The Dog or The Cat. But I also learned to immediately fall back to sleep once I realized it was just The Cat, puking in the other room--or whatever.