I miss Dual

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah, I guess if he didn't utterly swoon when pickle tried to butt fuck him, then that must be true.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
He's not around much anymore since he started posting as Ange. :(

I really hope Dual is not Ange, because that would make these attempts to fuck himself more than a little disturbing...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Dual is my neighbor and I love how all the lames and losers try to drag others to their miserable level. not Lokar. He is the first crative poster I have seen here. He may not like me but his posts make me laugh and are worth the time reading.

Jack, seriously, you live here every waking moment. you need to get off your computer for 30 days and go outside for maybe the first time in years.

Loktar does not need your compliments or your sympathy.

A blowjob, however, would not be entirely out of the question, if you felt the urge to really show your appreciation.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar does not need your compliments or your sympathy.

A blowjob, however, would not be entirely out of the question, if you felt the urge to really show your appreciation.

*VOMIT*

I don't want that vapid skank's mouth anywhere near my cock.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
*VOMIT*

I don't want that vapid skank's mouth anywhere near my cock.

See there's your problem, you're too picky. First, she can't be that ugly if you're only seeing her scalp. Second, there is no such thing as a bad blowjob, unless she starts chewing, and even then you can work around it. Third, if her mouth is full she stops talking.

Win-win situation, right there.

aeommai

cookie?
"Dual is my neighbor"

ange why'd you claim to not know him yo or do you just mean you lived close :S

that'd be dumb though so...

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Dual' gf suits him, so cuteh <3

Mirah

I love you
Oh, I get it now. Except I don't remember saying 'Gina instead of vagina. I probably got it back then too. I just didn't realize it. Just kidding.