Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you did not quit for the right reasons? Will you be able to stay quit? You can do it! I really think it would suck if you smoked again, its always inspiring when someone quits.

Maybe you did not quit for the right reasons? Will you be able to stay quit? You can do it! I really think it would suck if you smoked again, its always inspiring when someone quits.

I quit for several reasons, at least one of them had to be right.

Thank you for your encouragement :)

I'd like something a little green right about now
but it wouldn't be enough
i'd need enough to keep me high until I"m 50
Sober
Son
Of A
Bitch
Everything is
Real

Couldn't I just go away for a weekend and get high
and get drunk?
no consequences?
no
because really I want to be high and drunk for eternity

Yeah, take a wellbutrin, then smoke a cigarette about an hour later.

You won't want to smoke again for months.

I quit smoking for months at a time, but then I start back again for a few months, then quit again. It's a cycle for me. I tend to smoke more when it's warm out.

I quit smoking for months at a time, but then I start back again for a few months, then quit again. It's a cycle for me. I tend to smoke more when it's warm out.

I've had that happen before, last time, I quit for 7 months, then started again when I took a job in the potato factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.