I need assistance with a suicidal person who is suicidal but doesn't know it yet

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'M NOT SUICIDAL OKAY.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Just a wild stab in the dark. Which is exactly what you'll be getting if you don't let me DIE.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OK Henoch, I'll send the stranger around who will not cease to talk to me even after I will have told him in no uncertain terms that I do not wish to inhale his morning-breath just because he happens to be chatty and has chosen the place next to me on the train, LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES :rwmad:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Today on the train there was a woman who had a nervous tick that kept making her do Nazi salutes while otherwise just sitting quietly and reading a novel.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^I bet she was reading a romance novel. That one time I read one of those, I had pretty unusual urges, myself, too.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Maybe she has an abnormally intense desire that easily overcomes social faux pas's <sp?>. An intense desire for high fives.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah, I bet she would be overjoyed if somebody finally recognized it for what it is and just went with it already!

Fuddlemiff, any chance you meet her again? You could make a lonely woman really happy!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah, I bet she would be overjoyed if somebody finally recognized it for what it is and just went with it already!

Fuddlemiff, any chance you meet her again? You could make a lonely woman really happy!

You KNOW I would. Without hesitation.

And if I was wrong (and I wouldn't be), who's a badass now?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You KNOW I would. Without hesitation.

And if I was wrong (and I wouldn't be), who's a badass now?

Honey I'd bet everything I possess that you would. If one thing's for certain, it's that you would not hesitate for a fucking second to do it. :pound:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
How much would you pay to be sitting there watching someone high five a neo nazi? I know I'd pay quite a bit.

Not to derail a thread but has anybody had a realife irreplacable moment they'd like to share?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
How much would you pay to be sitting there watching someone high five a neo nazi? I know I'd pay quite a bit.
LOL, come to Germany when they are having one of their gatherings in some suburb or other, and we can make it happen all for free :D

I've once seen a really huge, badass neonazi whine for 10 minutes to a police officer about how my bff had ripped up his bomber jacket during a pub brawl. While that was funny in and of itself, even better was the cop's reaction, since all he said was the German equivalent of "oh get over yourself, you pussy" and just left him standing. The whole pub cheered.
That kind of story?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Those nn's a very sensitive about their clothing.

The baddest ass tattoo I've ever seen-

One time I left my wallet in my car at a gas station. As I went back out to get it I passed a guy coming in with some sort of crippling physical deformity. His knees seemed to be bent the wrong way, spine was harshly curved and he was having serious trouble motorig along. "Poor bastard" I thought.
So I got my wallet and headed back in. I ended up behind the guy in line. It was then that I noticed this tattoed on the back of his neck. Not small either. I will never be that badass.

2145.imgcache.jpg

This is a true story.

Next time I'll tell the story of how I was struck by lighting as a child. No shit.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Not to derail a thread but has anybody had a realife irreplacable moment they'd like to share?

Sure. Depositing a five in a homeless persons cup, only to discover it's some yuppie's Starbux frappucino she's drinking, and she' screams at you loudly in indignation for ruining her coffee.

Mirah

I love you

All of my moments are irreplaceable. ; )

But since you shared a story about that guy in the store, it reminded me of my friend Fred who was severely overweight, he got diabeties, had to stop working (for the most part) he soon became blind, had to have his leg amputated, then he couldn't keep making payments on his house, so he became homeless, his wife left him, and he would still call me up and ask, "How are you doing?"
WTF
He went to live in a community place, and he would still offer to work and do things no matter what. Happiest guy I knew.

I think about him when I am down or when I think my life is shit.