I need help again.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I need instructions on how to post links. it keeps saying something about a clipboard.

where is the clipboard at "tk"? I need to get back to posting at "the agony of defeat" asap!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fuck off.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I did that already.

thank you!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
what do you want, man? I already fucked -off upon "coyote"s request and yours a thousand times, over and over.

stop it.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Call me, text me, sin a smoke signal, fart me, float me a message down dokie river.

shit on ...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Pretty much my thoughts. If you're too fucking retarded to be able to post a link, then you need to go back to whatever projects you escaped from.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
so I cannot get no help on a forum from staff?

un-fuckle-believable.

yo! flawzz! kick this thread to "speak freely dude.

being here makes me feel like a lesbian man twat.:(

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
what you feel is what you is, lesbian man twat.Those panties make your ass look fat.

The Question

Eternal
The clipboard is in the back of your kitchen cupboard. Not that one. No, not that one, either. The one with the dead rat in it. Yes, reach all the way back in the back. Found the mousetrap? Very good.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
piss off. I need help from staff.

give it to me baby. give it to me baaaababbby.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
N i g g e r, can you read? Two admins have told you to fuck off, so take the hint.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
No, I'm the Sooper Seekrit Admin.

The Question

Eternal
We are ALL the Sooper Seekrit Admin. All except Derpshocka.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
N i g g e r, can you read? Two admins have told you to fuck off, so take the hint.

fuck "gagh" and "flawzz" it's all about you "coyote". until I stop making you my personal bitch.
:D

do not JACK-me-off. :joker:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
for real dudes. I really need to get back to the foot.