I need to take a step back.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
You did this last Friday too. Sheesh. Just because some of us don't reply or acknowledge your existence at all doesn't mean we don't enjoy your posts and miss you when you're gone.

Really. What do you want?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You did this last Friday too. Sheesh. Just because some of us don't reply or acknowledge your existence at all doesn't mean we don't enjoy your posts and miss you when you're gone.

Really. What do you want?

I don't want anything except respect, love and a little attention. I left for a few days because between work, RL, sleeping and visiting my less active boards, and surfing the net in general I was falling behind in viewing some of my favorite TV shows so I dropped the busiest and spammiest board(TK) so I could catch up on TV. Not for attention. Sheesh.

And now I feel lame for admitting TV was the reason I left TK for a week. Happy?:(

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Then there is no shame.

Aww...can't I have just a little shame. Most people leave here for awhile and come back with exciting tales. I leave for a week because I haven't enough time for TK, internet, work, sleep, and RL. And then come back empty handed.

Yub

Anachrophobic
You will never hear an exciting tale from me. Unless it's about my sordid but confused youth. And it's not even as sordid as other peoples...it's really the beige of sordid really...

Did you at least watch NCIS?

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Aww...can't I have just a little shame. Most people leave here for awhile and come back with exciting tales. I leave for a week because I haven't enough time for TK, internet, work, sleep, and RL. And then come back empty handed.

Spurned for TV???

Aint that bout a bitch!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Spurned for TV???

Aint that bout a bitch!

I didn't spurn you guys entirely. I was still posting on TKR, Haven, refcl, and Lonaf. You should take it as a compliment that there was too much spam at TK for me to wade through. Some of us do work and sleep and try to have a little bit of a life offline.;)

@Yub: Nope no NCIS. Catching up on shows like Fringe, Scrubs,etc.

Love Child

One Love
I didn't spurn you guys entirely. I was still posting on TKR, Haven, refcl, and Lonaf. You should take it as a compliment that there was too much spam at TK for me to wade through. Some of us do work and sleep and try to have a little bit of a life offline.;)

@Yub: Nope no NCIS. Catching up on shows like Fringe, Scrubs,etc.

It was my spam wasn't it!?! That is why you left, isn't it? Its all about me, isn't it?!

On a related note, this thread is totally fun to read in fucked up hybrid threaded mode, try it sometime.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It was my spam wasn't it!?! That is why you left, isn't it? Its all about me, isn't it?!

No. It was Pickle's, Sniper Kitty's and Yub's spam too. My god it took me two hours everyday with my slow computer just to read all the new posts. Plus I was feeling bad about the "youtube incident" and how I was a big fat jerk and hurt you. And the TV stuff and time issues I previously mentioned too.

So in short it wasn't just about you.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
There was a Youtube incident?

Yeah. Love Child was complaining one day about how youtubes were crashing her browser in a thread. So I jokingly posted a bunch of youtubes in that thread in reply. Love Child got pissed and put me on ignore. I put her on ignore, joked about and pissed her off more. She created a thread with Pickle as translator but it didn't work too well because I was still being a joking jerk and Pickle was only mostly translating her side of the convo. I went offline for a few hours, came back saw LC's friend request, took her off ignore, apologized and it was quickly forgotten.