Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me

Big Dick McGee said:
Oh, look, another Sadi thread. Please, just sticky it so the AWE* will stop already!

*Attenion Whore Extraordinare

I guess I don't see much of a difference between what SD and L_G posts. I don't mind either one of them, but in all honesty, they're both attention whores.

Basically, all your whinning is saying is one is entitled and the other isn't.

^^Um, WHAT?? Check out how many threads/posts LG makes per day. See how many of them are about her (other than the ones defending herself from the 'snappers who are trying to take her place). Then see how many post Sadi makes about herself. They're all about her. Sadi doesn't make one contribution to a thread that isn't a cry for attention.

they may both be attention whores

but if i had my choice

i would bang laker_girl

just because her big bitchy mouth

gives me a huge hard-on

every time.

Big Dick McGee said:
^^Um, WHAT?? Check out how many threads/posts LG makes per day. See how many of them are about her (other than the ones defending herself from the 'snappers who are trying to take her place). Then see how many post Sadi makes about herself. They're all about her. Sadi doesn't make one contribution to a thread that isn't a cry for attention.

I think your perception is a little skewed. I'm being impartial when I say that they both post that way. It has nothing to do with number of posts or topics. But it has everything to do with the way I perceived what I've read. And I've not seen much of a difference in what I've read.

It's quality not quantity Sarek. I make funny posts about me, she's whoring in a genuine whoring kind of way. "Look at my boobs! I need sex!" That sort of thing, I'm just ranting about my day and if that garners attention so be it. I get enough goddamn attention in my real life, I'm not seeking it here.

Big Dick McGee said:
And yet, you keep giving her the attention she craves by posting in her whore threads. ;)

Big Dick McGee said:

Sadi is good for this board, she is a thread starter of 'many' fun involvment type threads. We that that here. Her threads bring alot of posts and views, those numbers can't be disputed.

I'm not really all that interested in reading about someone just ranting about their day, I come here to have FUN.

What is this *giggle*

snappers who are trying to take her (laker's) place

Oh Please!!
No one could be that crass ALL the time.
She has earn her place here and NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE, wants to take it from her.

I personally enjoy that someone is starting fun threads for us to add our opinons too. Games and all that jazz is good stuff for the board.

^ What she said. :D

Cait once said that we are all attention whores....and it's true. We all just go about it in different ways. Gagh's spam. Messenger's tirades. Laker Girl's bitching. ;)

Are you going to call out Gagh in every spam thread? I doubt it. So, yeah, I'm an attention whore. So what? At least most of my threads draw people in to have fun as well (ie the Truth or Dare game and various others).

As Rommie said, if you think I'm such an attention whore....why the hell do you keep bumping my threads, silly! :P

Or, how about this one:

FrenchMaid2.jpg

A Karas said:
Damn, I sooooo need a maid like that one in your av. ;)

I've been trying to get her to tell me if she knows who the girl in the av is. She looks like a young Rosanna Arquette.

But she's NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION!!

Sarek said:
I've been trying to get her to tell me if she knows who the girl in the av is. She looks like a young Rosanna Arquette.

But she's NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION!!

Or that's because I just don't know. ;)