I ran into my Childhood Sweetheart Yesterday

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Man she has gotten fat :hmmm:

When I say Big..I mean BIG!!!!!

This woman has grown so big, if you look up the term "Ten Tons of Fun" in the Dictionary, you'd probably see her picture in there.

Its no wonder why all of these kids kept following her ringing cow bells screaming "MOO" when she called my name! I was afraid for a moment that if they got too close, they'd probably get caught in orbit around her

This.. is NOT a small woman I'm taking about here! :mmph:

starguard

I wanted to take her picture and post it here for you all to see, but I couldn't find a camera with a lens large enough to snap her whole body!

I couldn't decide if I should take TWO pictures and tape them both together, or rent an airplane and take an ariel shot :hmmm:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
[YOUTUBE]5uOu-sDFfS8[/YOUTUBE]

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Man she has gotten fat :hmmm:

When I say Big..I mean BIG!!!!!

This woman has grown so big, if you look up the term "Ten Tons of Fun" in the Dictionary, you'd probably see her picture in there.

Its no wonder why all of these kids kept following her ringing cow bells screaming "MOO" when she called my name! I was afraid for a moment that if they got too close, they'd probably get caught in orbit around her

This.. is NOT a small woman I'm taking about here! :mmph:

Ah, then you had a fat childhood sweetheart who is not simply FATTER? Gee, there is a surprise... NOT! All of my childhood sweethearts are still hotties to this day. Seems I am brighter than you when it comes to the opposite sex, no? Again, gee, there's a surprise!

starguard

When I first saw her, she was across the street with her back towards me. My first thought was to call Ringling Bros and report that one of their elephants had escaped. :hmmm:

I was hoping to collect some reward money...until she turned around. Thats what fucked up everything :mmph: