I really don't want to do Great Bay Temple

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Should I just kill myself instead?

SAUSAGEMAN

At least it's not the Water Temple!

(True confession time: I have never beat Majora's Mask, despite having two copies of it hanging around.)

CaptainWacky

Great Bay Temple is where I stopped last time (ten years ago?) after dying against the boss again and again until my time ran out and I realised I'd have to do the whole fucking temple again.

I've done a lot of sidequests this time that I don't remember doing before, like racing beavers and such and unsuccessfully trying to get the heart pices from the town and swamp shooting galleries. I think I need to do Great Bay before I can attempt the Anju/Kafei sidequest though, so I'll have to do it soon.

The Water Temple on Ocarina I didn't have too many problems with the last time I played. I remember having a harder time with the one in Twilight Princess.

Fake Henoch

please forgive missmanners
Ocarina of Time's Water Temple has always been one of my favourites. The same cannot be said of Great Bay Temple. Dungeon design in Majora's Mask was interesting, but playing the levels was just not really as fun and lacked the replay value that Ocarina's dungeons had.

Wacky, that giant fish boss was easy. You should feel ashamed of yourself. ;)

You've never finished Majora's Mask either, Wacky? Push past the Great Bay, you'll be glad you did - Ikana Canyon and the associated dungeons are one of the more enjoyable parts of the game. Not the least because you're not forced to constantly use a lame gimmick transformation.

IMOFO! :pissed:

710x

So this is what it's like being out of touch and abandoned. But don't be hard on yourselves, it's not your fault your parents didn't love you. Except Henoch, you seem inherently worthless and hatable.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Ugh, I hate that temple. I just get depressed thinking that someone else has to beat it now.

CaptainWacky

Oh and it's extra hard if you try to collect all the stray fairies (is it worth it?)

CaptainWacky

Did it today. Okay, I watched a "Let's Play" on YouTube first (thank you, NintendoCapriSun) and I didn't bother with the stray fairies. I didn't have many problems (and giant eyeball min boss took a while), though I did need to use a fairy when I ran out of health against the boss (lucky I brought four!) So Ikana Valley, finally...

Tisiphone

I always need to cheat finding all the faeries in the Ikana Temple. Stupid upside down world. And the shit you have to do with the mummies.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR QUEST

CaptainWacky

I always need to cheat finding all the faeries in the Ikana Temple. Stupid upside down world. And the shit you have to do with the mummies.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR QUEST

Did you ever get the heart pieces from the two shooting galleries? It's really hard.

SAUSAGEMAN

Great things to have happen, in life: Waking up in your bed with a cute boy, immediately proceed to talk about your favourite Zelda games.

(Mine: LttP. His: OoT.)

Tisiphone

Did you ever get the heart pieces from the two shooting galleries? It's really hard.

Oh yeah. I get all the hearts. But I'm screwed on Ocarina since I don't have a rumble pack.

CaptainWacky

I got 48 in the town shooting gallery today. Annoying.

Is there a heart piece you need the Rumble Pack for? I know there's one in the village where you're supposed to bomb when the pack rumbles, but you can still get that by just dropping bombs all over the place.

Great things to have happen, in life: Waking up in your bed with a cute boy, immediately proceed to talk about your favourite Zelda games.

(Mine: LttP. His: OoT.)

Both solid picks!

Tisiphone

Don't you get hearts in Ocarina for fishing?

Tisiphone

I'm like Legalos with that bow and arrow.

CaptainWacky

I'LL BET YOU ARE.

I can't remember needing the Rumble Pack for fishing...but I didn't bother doing the fishing bit the last time I played.

Tisiphone

Dammit, now I must play both when I get home!!! ;)

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]HcOjpG27LEQ[/YOUTUBE]