I really like Google's new homepage.

Further

MooGoo
http://gizmodo.com/5560320/google-background-images-are-officially-doa

Last week, we launched the ability to set an image of users' choosing as the background for the Google homepage. Today, we ran a special "doodle" that showcased this functionality by featuring a series of images as the background for our homepage. We had planned to run an explanation of the showcase alongside it-in the form of a link on our homepage. Due to a bug, the explanatory link did not appear for most users. As a result, many people thought we had permanently changed our homepage, so we decided to stop today's series early. We appreciate your feedback and patience as we experiment and iterate.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I AM GOING TO SEND GOOGLE AN ANGRY LETTER.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
OBAMA

NOT MY ARAB KENYAN PRESIDENT

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I totally liked this at first.....until I saw the full image. Really? Is there anything wrong with swinging between this things legs? Or am I just that perverted? Also I wonder where this is. Does it exist? I feel too lazy to do research. The surrounding mountains could be my home.

I like this one, it's fucking cool as shit!

p16.jpg

Mirah

I love you
So how is this going for everyone? I tried to add an image to my google homepage, but then it sort of froze up and didn't work properly. So now I am back to just a boring white page.

Could possibly be that I have no room on my drives anymore either.....not sure.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
is it a dead jew