I remember now

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Why I don't party like that any more.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
French Fries, Coca-Cola / coffee, morning-after sex and some documentaries on TV, and everything will feel fine again.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
There was one dude at the party who drank way too much and passed out in the basement, kept going on and on about his various ailments. When G/F and I woke up this morning (or more accurately came to the conclusion we weren't gonna ever get decent sleep) we discovered we were both laying there hoping that dude didn't die down there. He was pounding liquor like it was water and talking about his kidneys, his b/p, his meds...scared hell outta me.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^now it's official - you're old. Anyone lying in bed with his g/f after a night of partying and worrying about some drunken guy's health has to be old. There is no other excuse for it.

(Doesn't apply to your g/f though. She was just being compassionate, like all women* :angel: (I know better than calling a woman old. Especially when there's a possibility of her reading it)).

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I wasn't worried about the dude being dead, I was worried about still BEING there when the rest of them woke up and found out he was dead. I'll pitch in and help clean up after a party, but that doesn't extend to body removal.

Any more.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Old or really young. I remember times when I've had to go scouring the city for some rich kid who disappeared to live among the homeless people after having spent a night at mine or a friend's house.

It wasn't even the drugs, it was mostly they hated their parents and/or wanted to be a spanging homeless person because they thought it was cool.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Being out-of-doors is pretty much the exact opposite of "cool." It sucks in way it never occured to you things could suck...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Yeah, but when you're sixteen and dumb and your main goal is getting your parents to let you snort heroin off the granite kitchen island, it seems pretty cool.