I SHOULD BE ASLEEP NOW LOL

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Goddammit.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I never am, lately. Worse bout of insomnia in a while.

And worse, the fan in my living room died last night, in the middle of a heatwave.

Must get to the store later...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I finally fell asleep a bit before midnight last night, then my b-i-l calls me at 2:00 am to tell me to roll my windows up since it's lightening and thundering outside. Had trouble going back to sleep, and did I mention I get up at 3:40 to go to work???

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I never am, lately. Worse bout of insomnia in a while.

And worse, the fan in my living room died last night, in the middle of a heatwave.

Must get to the store later...

Dude, you don't have A/C?? You live in a place where it routinely gets to be 90+ degrees with 90% humidity, and no A/C? I'd shoot myself, no lie.

At times I have what's referred to as "classic" insomnia. Meaning, I wake up way before I have to get up, and sometimes have trouble getting back to sleep.

Blackfoot's Dick

Film Noir Detective
Ah ain't slep in a week! Must be all dat crank.

Big Dick McGee

I'm dead.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My eyelids are heavy but I'm supposed to be going out tonight and getting crazy for my birthday, I'm working right until I leave so I HOPE I STAY AWAKE.

I think I'm really cracking up from this schedule. WOO HOO!

Big Dick McGee

I still wanna know how you survive in NYC with no A/C!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I finally fired up the window A/C in the bedroom this weekend. It's noisy but it still works. It circulates into the living room a little if I keep certain doors closed/open.

My electricity bill always goes through the roof in the summer...sigh.

Big Dick McGee

I finally fired up the window A/C in the bedroom this weekend. It's noisy but it still works. It circulates into the living room a little if I keep certain doors closed/open.

My electricity bill always goes through the roof in the summer...sigh.

That's the only thing I HATED about buying a house that didn't make us "house poor": NO CENTRAL AIR. Nothing like sweating your balls off while taking a dump because your bathroom has no air conditioning. The only nice thing is that the A/C felt sooooo good when you ran back downstairs or into the bedroom.

Tell me about window units & electric bills. Sometimes, we'd have 3 units going at once. Living Room (which was actually an awesome Sanyo through-the-wall unit), Bedroom, Kid's room. From June to September we could count on a $500 electric bill.

Thankfully, all of the houses and apartments in SoCal have central air. They've got to; last weekend it was 105 where LG & I live!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
WAIT A MINUTE, YOU AND LG ARE LIVING TOGETHER?!?!?!??!?!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!