I think I killed the minefield

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Everyone's been posting less lately (except Menty who still posts twice a month as usual.) Some have disappeared (SBV, Ish), Gagh seems to have left the internet again, Headvoid's killed himself...even I've cut down by 0.5 posts a day. Even Threeday didn't make a difference.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm lurking just as much, but posting not as much, and chatting almost never. :(

IT GOES IN CYCLES.

CaptainWacky

POST MORE, YOu.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CYCLESAsdf

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Everyone's been posting less lately (except Menty who still posts twice a month as usual.) Some have disappeared (SBV, Ish), Gagh seems to have left the internet again, Headvoid's killed himself...even I've cut down by 0.5 posts a day. Even Threeday didn't make a difference.

Not left. Posting only at TK, and terriby infrequently. Just putting my time to better uses at the moment. Like getting frustrated with a brand new laptop with a graphics card that doesn't work properly.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's my fault. I used to reply to every thread but I'M DEAD ON THE INSIDE NOW.

CaptainWacky

MY PLANT WORKED.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'VE BEEN CONTEMPLATING THE MINE FIELD. Somehow, I've let the notion that other people might pass judgement on my silliness creep into my way of BEING. I didn't even know it was happening. I used to post whatever the fuck came into my head and didn't give a shit, didn't even think about giving a shit, because I knew my MFers got it, and if they didn't get it, it didn't matter anyway because we were CAREFREE. How do we get the glory days back? WITH A MASSIVE GLORY HOLE. We must all go into it TOGETHER.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I will gladly stick my MASSIVENESS into a GLORY HOLE.

FOR MINEFIELDASSIA!

whisky

Boobie inspector
We should have a "say what you want with no recriminations" week, and see how that goes.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]7MEEd7no0P8[/YOUTUBE]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
EVERYDAY IS SAY WHAT YOU WANT DAY.