I think I've figured out why I've gotten tired of scenes involving the Night's Watch

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
5419.imgcache.jpg

5420.imgcache.jpg

5421.imgcache.jpg

5422.imgcache.jpg

5423.imgcache.jpg

5424.imgcache.jpg

5425.imgcache.jpg

5426.imgcache.jpg

5427.imgcache.jpg

5428.imgcache.jpg

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I like boring things, though, so I think the main thing is that Kit Harington has no other facial expressions aside from "angsty moping."

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'd like to give him a different expression. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN (an O face).

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Third picture down he does "steely" angry moping face.

It's a variation I accept, but one facial expression never bothered Roger Moore. Ryan Gosling is doing quite well at it as well.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Well James Bond could get away with that because he was supposed to be a sexy ladykiller, something Jon Snow has heretofore utterly failed at.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think you're just racist against WHITE PEOPLE.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I concur. Although he's still doing that same expression, so I can't claim that he has the same face in every scene because the character always has the same emotion.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also he's much sexier with short hair and glasses. He should be like that on the show.

I disagree. He's going to have nasty bed-head with those thick curls whether it's long or short, so he might as well have some fun with it. LONG.

CaptainWacky

They all seems so much like their characters that it's scary. Has Alfie Allen ever fingered Lily?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
That doesn't even look like Theon. Alfie looks all strung out. YES

And yes, even I am tiring of how "I'm trying to go for smoldering, but instead I look bored" Kit Harrington. Helllooo Robb.

Arya is too happy.

CaptainWacky

Well she was happy before all the killings!

Tisiphone

I think Alfie's pissed off because he's posing next to a Jean M. Auel book.

SAUSAGEMAN

I think I'm going to go write GoT fan fiction where Drogo comes back from the dead and rapes Jon Snow, constantly, but really deep down Jon likes it.

brb

Tisiphone

Wouldn't we all like it? Deep down?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like this place. :)