I think ranking women based on their attractiveness is my autistic obsession

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
that makes it look like Six was just imagining Baltar when really it was the other way around.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just imagine myself there with both of them, except we're all wearing much less clothes.

Eggs is good with the photo editing!

starbys

*yawn*
No, a big favor would be asking to photoshop the bikini out :p

CaptainWacky

Let this post MARK THE DAY I fully commit myself to nothing other than ranking women based on their attractiveness. My full design shall not become clear for about a month, but today is the beginning. I will succeed in reducing an entire subset of humanity into nothing more than numbers. Kind of like Hitler, but on a much larger scale. If you think I was autistically obsessed before, you ain't seen nothing yet. Heed my words.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
This certainly beats roads(Bickendan) and football stats(Tom) for autistic obsessions.
At least with roads I can score a job relatively easy once I graduate.
And you forgot my clarinet obsession.

But I fully support Wacky's obsession.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
You're lucky I'm sick.

helfer1.jpg

Now it looks like Six is being attacked by a Predator.

CaptainWacky

A SEXUAL predator!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
SIX SIX SEX.. I love her. What is her rank Wacky?

CaptainWacky

She was in the top ten for April, I believe. Can't remebmer where.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
#6? lol

CaptainWacky

I probably missed that obvious joke at the time. :(

CaptainWacky

Let this post MARK THE DAY I fully commit myself to nothing other than ranking women based on their attractiveness. My full design shall not become clear for about a month, but today is the beginning. I will succeed in reducing an entire subset of humanity into nothing more than numbers. Kind of like Hitler, but on a much larger scale. If you think I was autistically obsessed before, you ain't seen nothing yet. Heed my words.
This was me foreshadowing the very first Wacky Hot One Hundred. Someone should have stopped me.