I think the important question here is

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nope, no Jersey Shore fans here.

nextwindow.jpg

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Not even the Sitch? Didn't he partially redeem himself on DWTS? Come on, Eggs.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I couldn't stand him on Dancing. So glad he got the boot.

Now they just have to bounce that whore daughter of Crazy Sarah Palin, and the season will be perfect.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Listen, I have to moderate a reality TV forum where I have to be all mannered and tell people not to flame and bait each other about these loser "celebrities". When I come home to TK, I get to say any goddam thing I want about anybody.

BRISTOL'S A HAPLESS WHORE WHO IS PROBABLY PREGGERS AGAIN AND HIDING IT. AND THE LITTLE BRAT CAN'T DANCE, BUT HER MOM IS USING CAMPAIGN FUNDS TO HIRE BANKS OF AUTOCALLING PHONES TO KEEP HER IN EVERY WEEK! IT MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL AND I WISH THE WHOLE PALIN FAMILY WOULD GET TRAMPLED BY A MOOSE!

WHORE! WHORE WHORE WHORE! AND A WHORE WITH BAD TASTE AND LOW STANDARDS AT THAT!

WHORE!!!!111

;)

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
What forum is that? You must get your fill of DWTS chatter over there.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not gonna say, but they deal in all reality TV so all the crazies from the four corners of this screwed up nation show up to let their freak flags fly. The worst are the suicidal housewives/moms who watch The Bachelor/ette and still expect a happy ending each season. They need professional help.

I love alcohol.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
How can her name be Jwoww? That isn't a name.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm pretty sure non of them are real people. Japanese animatronics.

Animatronic guidos.

Are you intending to use the word "guidos" as a derogatory term? If not, please explain. You wouldn't want your pal Donovan to think you aren't classy.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
*sassy finger snap*

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Are you intending to use the word "guidos" as a derogatory term? If not, please explain. You wouldn't want your pal Donovan to think you aren't classy.

Gear is every bit a proper lady. I'm thinking of taking him to prom. Besides, those people on JS have no shame, are proud of the negative attention they garner, and therefore are undeserving of any defense I might mount. Further, I believe they like the Guido label.

Now if he'd said "wop dago guinea" I'd have probably said something. Or not.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Gear is every bit a proper lady. I'm thinking of taking him to prom. Besides, those people on JS have no shame, are proud of the negative attention they garner, and therefore are undeserving of any defense I might mount. Further, I believe they like the Guido label.

'Snookie' refers to herself as a 'guidette'.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Wait ... you're my ASSHOLE. Are you trying to make me jealous?

Does "JS" refer to the TV show "Jersey Shore?" If so, your remarks are lost on me as I have yet to see the show and only know of it through some mention of the show on TK.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yes JS is Jersey Shore. I also don't watch it but I hear a lot about it because I listen to a lot of morning radio during the course of my day. Jwow andSammi are two characters on it, Snooki is the oompa loompa who got punched in the face on tv and Sitch was on the dancing show. And that is the extent of my knowledge. I'm pretty sure you ain't missing much.

And I'm the world's asshole. Get over yourself.