I want a Jack Harkness Coat

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast

whisky

Boobie inspector
Who would have thought that a coat made 60 years ago, in exactly your size, made in a country 3,000 miles away from where you live would be so hard to get hold of?

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Who would have thought that a coat made 60 years ago, in exactly your size, made in a country 3,000 miles away from where you live would be so hard to get hold of?

Smartass. :)

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
You need to go into a charity shop somewhere near RAF Catterick in North Yorkshire, they will have loads there.

(seriously, you probably have to look in a UK Army surplus shop and the shipping will kill you)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I can't believe there's not a shop somewhere in Cardiff that specializes in Captain Jack replica.

Tisiphone

Both.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Tweet JOHN BARROWMAN (he must have Twitter, he's a professional loudmouth), begging for a Captain Jack coat in your size as it'll really cheer up your newborn, who has foot cancer and needs an expensive metal foot operation, so some money wouldn't go amiss either.

Tisiphone

And if your cock is big, show him a picture of that.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[YOUTUBE]ivOeugFS3K8[/YOUTUBE]

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Around a hundred, yes.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Just be greatful you arent trying to buy a full length leather coat then, you might just have a heart attack

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Start to make one out of the skin of dead rats, and then tell her it was the only way.

Soon, her budget will increase

Tisiphone

That's cool that your mom wants to buy it for you, though. :)

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Well, I need a nice warm coat, it's Christmas, and I'm obsessed with John Barrowman. She knows how to add. :)

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I for one, welcome the world famous John Barrowman to this thread.

The avatar in particular is most excellent.