I watched the Caprica pilot (SPOILERS)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is that not the nose?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Saw Caprica just a few minutes ago! It was much better than the previews made me think it was going to be. I reread Wacky's review and there's nothing more to add, I liked the same stuff, and didn't like some of the same stuff.

ESAI MORALES IS HOT.

PERKY LITTLE TITSES!

CaptainWacky

ONLY ANOTHER SEVENTEEN YEARS BEFORE SEASON ONE STARTS

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Finally got round to seeing it this evening. Thought it was really good. The two main characters were engaging and of course their acting was great {{{{{{{Esai Morales}}}}}}

Cancer Man looks ooooollld. Crikey.

Didn't realise the guy who killed Cancer Man was actually Joe Adama's brother, I thought he was just saying that as a term of endearment.

The religious stuff is a bit vague, but that will obviously be explained throughout the series.

Effects were very good. The Cylon looked pretty much photo realistic and I liked the ten pin bowling droids.

The only bad acting was the boy who blew up the train.

CaptainWacky

POTENTIAL SPOILER

In the script, there's a scene where the suicide bomber boy comes back as a virtual version of himself. Maybe they took that out of the actual episode because he was such a poor actor.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or maybe because they decided to use the idea in Virtuality instead.

Forgot to mention the tits, which were nice, but seemed a bit like they were shown just because they could. Makes a change, though, since it added to the realism.

CaptainWacky

Titbirds...

CaptainWacky

Spike. OR CAPTAIN JOHN HART.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Whenever he uses his real accent it sounds faker than the fake English one. :phpneutral:

CaptainWacky

Alexis Denisof should be in stuff.

CaptainWacky

:rimshot:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He's ugly now! (Spike)

CaptainWacky

HE LIED ABOUT HIS AGE TO BDM ONCE

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And then drove off into the sunset on the back of House's motorcycle.