I will be so Glad when Fucking Summer Glau

Consumer

Elder Statesman
You get Glau the day after I get Ricci.

After.Life-Christina+Ricci-somber+cell.png

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Ricci still needs to put just a tad more weight on, in my humble opinion.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Give her a break she was a lot bigger.

These things take time.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast

Yeah, cause the other girls worshiped around here are so fat.:S:

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I like Ricci for that "little girl" mouth that says such evil things.
I like her because I caught my ex masturbating to one of her photos and that lead to a pretty interesting night. The two of them also appear to have a very similar body-type.
I like her because she's got a VERY spank-able ass.
I've lost a little like for her for some of the script choices (Pumpkin and After.Life), but she keeps redeeming herself (Black Snake Moan).

IS IT SO WRONG?!?!?!

christina_ricci_4.jpg

blacksnakemoanpic5.jpg

Tisiphone

Yeah, cause the other girls worshiped around here are so fat.:S:

I'm saying she looks better a little more fleshed out. And for the record, some of the skinny girls that are fawned over here aren't that hot to me. Poor Tomtrek and Wacky already know my feelings about Michelle Trachtenberg.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I'm sad she had a tit reduction. :(

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I like curvaceous beauties like Betty Paige and Dita Von Tesse. Give me an hourglass waist and some long jucy legs any day. Some of these skinny bitches only have cute faces going for them. Trachtenberg included. My issue is that I feel I'd break them in half like a wishbone after thanksgiving. Not because my cock is so thick and veiny (which it is, ahthankyouverymuch), but because I'm not gentle. I want a woman with muscle and the ability to take a good pounding.

Tis knows what I'm talkin' about.

Tisiphone

I like curvaceous beauties like Betty Paige and Dita Von Tesse. Give me an hourglass waist and some long jucy legs any day. Some of these skinny bitches only have cute faces going for them. Trachtenberg included. My issue is that I feel I'd break them in half like a wishbone after thanksgiving. Not because my cock is so thick and veiny (which it is, ahthankyouverymuch), but because I'm not gentle. I want a woman with muscle and the ability to take a good pounding.

Tis knows what I'm talkin' about.

That I do.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I can honestly say I like all body types. I've had girlfriends who where almost twice my weight and were absolute heaven in bed. It's the BRAIN...