I will fight Omar!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
For the modship! After he meets up with my fists, I'm going to take that towel off his head and wrap it around his neck! You will not prevail, Omar!

classichummus

on a break from forums
Omar is totally gonna go jihad on you and your family. Allah be praised.

And Omar will also totally skull fuck your brains out Dirk Funk! Omar will reign in victorious! Omar is Allah!!!

Classic_Forever

Classic_Commander
For the modship! After he meets up with my fists, I'm going to take that towel off his head and wrap it around his neck! You will not prevail, Omar!

INFIDEL! YOU WILL FALL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF OUR MIGHTY MIGHTEST OF GODS! STUFF ABOUT JIHAD AND I DON'T KNOW just uhhh what ever jihad people do.

I guess I'll have to find some dynamite and a good velcro belt now.

Omar

Sharif
funkist tyrant blouws hot aire inne perpetouitiy .

all true servants ouf badistan shall stryke douwn tyrant of daemonik occident . funkist pretendyir regime has no legal basis . justise shall prevaile .

-emir omar

classichummus

on a break from forums
It's also going to be amazing if Omar can get away from my feet when I'm kicking him in the face.

Omar will harness the power of the Nile crocodiles, camels, scorpions, camel spiders, and the citizens of the Badlands to destroy you and give Omar what his rightfully his...the title and privileges of moderator.