I wish to return to Wordforge...

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Who the fuck is she again?

Jenee

Still in Mom's basement
Hi Cass. I really think Lanz should let you back in. Too bad certain other people would get their balls in a wad if he did.

Scorponok

purple pixie
'No, you are too evil and nobody likes you'. Basically.

The reason why Cassandra, you are not let back in is because you revealed people's personal info, got booted, then let back in on the condition you would not do it again.

Then you did it again.

If Lanzman lets you back in, and then you do it again, then he would look like a fool. If anything, he should have said that to you, instead of just saying you are evil and no one likes you. The first part is true. You ARE evil. But the second part isn't. There are still one or two posters that like you. Most just learn to tolerate you and your Nazi ways.

Saying that, I do think you should be let back in. One, because you do have a point that many others who have done worse have been let back in, and two, Lanzman looks foolish only on days ending with the letter "Y". So even if you do do it again, no one would be surprised at your trecherous ways, or surprised at his foolishness.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Cassandra sent me some juicy info on Lanzman once. I listed it on eBay and got 3 Drachma.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Yet Tamar is allowed there.

And I haven't done it again in a long time either, nor to that extent did I ever do it at WF.

She not only did it again, but the gloated about it when she was accidentally unbanned for a day.

I'd rather have her back for amusement's sake if nothing else, but I certainly understand and will support Lanzman's decision to avoid the headache...particularly when it is someone with a history of refusing to stop when asked to and seems to have the idea that she is beyond the rules and above the consequences.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Saying that, I do think you should be let back in. One, because you do have a point that many others who have done worse have been let back in, and two, Lanzman looks foolish only on days ending with the letter "Y".

lol That's an apt way to put it.