I won't make a little birdhouse in my soul

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
And I won't support whatever product is advertised in that fucking advert because I don't even know what the fucking product is because I change channel everytime I hear that fucking appalling song start OKAY.

(Yes It's another "adverts are annoying" thread.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I turn the sound off and look away when ads are on. All that shoutyness and fast cutting put me on edge. I can usually tell when the program I'm watching is about to return by the duration of the cut to black when the ads finish.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There are two commercials I mute because they play them so much I am sick of them. The 1800 tequila ads! THAT TOP DID NOT JUST POUR YOU A SHOT, DUMBASS. ALSO MY TOP HOLDS THE LIQUOR IN JUST LIKE TI'S SUPPOSED TO. :rwmad:

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul
Not to put too fine a point on it
Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet
Make a little birdhouse in your soul

[YOUTUBE]NAbZzdalZh4[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yes that's the song which I'm obviously not going to listen to since the advert annoys me so much, thanks. I'm not judging the quality of the music, just the repetition of that line (whatever the fuck it means) everytime I look at the tv.

AND FUCK THOSE CASH FOR GOLD ADS TOO.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Fuck the ad, but the song and the album it comes from ("Flood") are both classics.

Most persistent ad jingle of the moment:

"IT'S A PILLOW! IT'S A PET! IT'S A PILLOW PET!"

[YOUTUBE]xHxXfYftx0c[/YOUTUBE]

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Damien Hirst

Yet the pitfalls of progress are also in evidence. In ''Looking Forward to the Total and Absolute Suppression of Pain,'' a walk-in vitrine where the use of clear and mirrored glass may bring to mind the work of Dan Graham, four television monitors, installed at hospital-room height, blast the viewer with nonstop commercials for painkillers.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I liked the M&M's commercials with The The.