I'd Just Like To Point This Out...

The Question

Eternal
Or maybe just "put back in office" is more accurate.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
This is the same joker that proposed a 75 cent "health impact fee" on tobacco products. The fee was to skirt around his pledge of no new taxes. It was passed.

Granted, it's put the state in the black financially, or so they say, but now he's pledging to sign any statewide smoking ban bill that crosses his desk. Talk about fucking the people you've already fucked. Then he's going after a state tax on gambling and state tax increase on gasoline.

The Question

Eternal
Sounds like a motherfucker who seriously needs to face a "tax tax." Every time he proposes or authorizes a new tax, his pay is docked the amount he proposed or authorized.

Borat

The Saint said:
^^Look, and this is why I'm not going to tolerate this character dual.

It's supposed to be an eastern euro accent you're typing in, you dumb bastard whoever-you-are, not a Central Casting Vietnamese one. Jesus. You flunked the character in its first thread. :roll:

You decide who staying and who going?

Let me stay please, I like you very much!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Oh my Lord you smokers!! Smoking is so disgusting, I say tax the hell out of it and make it impossible to smoke anywhere but one room in your house. That's right HOUSE not apartment, not adjoined condo or town home, house ONLY, preferably on 10 or more acres. I honestly wouldn't give a crap if cigarettes didn't smell like ass dipped in the state of New Jersey.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Laker_Girl said:
Oh my Lord you smokers!! Smoking is so disgusting, I say tax the hell out of it and make it impossible to smoke anywhere but one room in your house. That's right HOUSE not apartment, not adjoined condo or town home, house ONLY, preferably on 10 or more acres. I honestly wouldn't give a crap if cigarettes didn't smell like ass dipped in the state of New Jersey.

I'm not a smoker. I do however know when one group is getting unfairly screwed. Smoking is an addiction and the governor of our state is using smokers to make up for his administrations reckless spending over the last 8 years. And when he's done with them, he's going to kick them to the curb and find another group to feed off of. What's more, while he claims it's a health fee to offset health care cost for smokers, none of them will ever see a dime of it and will never see any state sponsored programs to quit.

I wonder if the politicians would be so quick to vote in an increased "health fee" on liquor in order to combat alcoholism, drunk driving deaths, increased insurance costs to treat patients suffering drinking related illnesses, etc.

Probably not because big tobacco doesn't have the same degree of power and influence in Washington that the liquor companies do.

And frankly, the second hand smoke myth is just that. A myth. In any industrialized city in the US, you're inhaling more noxious chemicals sitting on the freeway in rush hour traffic for 1/2 an hour than you would in a smoke filled bar for 8.

The Question

Eternal
Asshat said:
You decide who staying and who going?

I decide who stays free and who goes into DayCare with the other retards.

Asshat said:
Let me stay please, I like you very much!

That's it -- BAM! To Day-Care drool-cup HELL vitchoo! :pissed:

The Question

Eternal
Laker_Girl said:
Oh my Lord you smokers!! Smoking is so disgusting, I say tax the hell out of it and make it impossible to smoke anywhere but one room in your house.

No. No no no no no no no. That's the kind of sneaky crap I despise liberals for. Let it alone or ban it so that the people can overturn the ban if they so choose. This "tax it out of reach of consumers" business is cowardly and underhanded. I know you're better than that.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The Saint said:
No. No no no no no no no. That's the kind of sneaky crap I despise liberals for. Let it alone or ban it so that the people can overturn the ban if they so choose. This "tax it out of reach of consumers" business is cowardly and underhanded. I know you're better than that.

She'd be singing a different tune if they taxed the shit out of makeup or perfume I bet.

Which isn't so far fetched. Both aren't used by the entire population, can become addictive for some women, (essential for some also. Especially if shopping bags aren't available) uses cancer causing agents to make, can become obnoxious and irritating as hell in a public setting and causes health problems from rashes to breathing difficulty. Ever been in an elevator with a women that swims in cheap perfume before going out in public?

Yep, here it would have all the criteria necessary for our Governor to pray on that segment of the population for the next "health impact fee".

Borat

The Saint said:
I decide who stays free and who goes into DayCare with the other retards.

That's it -- BAM! To Day-Care drool-cup HELL vitchoo! :pissed:

I still here. Maybe you not such big shot as you think.

The Question

Eternal
You guys, check this shit out, this is hilarious!

I threw Borat in DayCare but set it up so that HE sees his posts in the forums he thinks he's posting in! :twisted: