If anyone is willing to provide the location of Jack or Sarek, please post it here

OS@M@

I have some questions for them regarding Gagh.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Gagh is currently sitting at home in front of the telly, rewinding that bit about the recalled goal during the English loss and sobbing softly to himself while he gets blinding drunk and waits for Cricket season.

And as for Jack: feel that odd, stabbing, thrusting sensation in your neck that feels painful yet strangely erotic...?

OS@M@

Gagh is currently sitting at home in front of the telly, rewinding that bit about the recalled goal during the English loss and sobbing softly to himself while he gets blinding drunk.

I will fight sobbing!

Seph

Retired Account
Go fight a dick cocksmith...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
OS@M@ will fight dick!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jack is in your nightmares, and Sarek is right behind you.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Gagh is currently sitting at home in front of the telly, rewinding that bit about the recalled goal during the English loss and sobbing softly to himself while he gets blinding drunk and waits for Cricket season.

And as for Jack: feel that odd, stabbing, thrusting sensation in your neck that feels painful yet strangely erotic...?

"recalled goal".......?

We're in the middle of the cricket season ;)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
"recalled goal".......?

We're in the middle of the cricket season ;)

Wait wha---? I meant, um, ...

*falls down and waits for stretcher*

OS@M@

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I know where Sarek, Jack, Gagh, Mama Luigi, Joe Bruce, Drew Barrymore, Old Greg, and Uncle Ben are right now. Trust me, you wanna fight Ben for a bowl of rice. It's delicious.

OS@M@

I know where Sarek, Jack, Gagh, Mama Luigi, Joe Bruce, Drew Barrymore, Old Greg, and Uncle Ben are right now. Trust me, you wanna fight Ben for a bowl of rice. It's delicious.

Provide their location now!

(there will be trouble if you do not)

OS@M@