jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

I smell a troll.....

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
A: What the hell is wackbag?
B: I assume there's a poster there using the name "Big Dick McGee". I didn't come up with this name, it's actually part of a routine from a comedian named Bob Zany. You can probably find it on youtube.

Gnome.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

jack

A: What the hell is wackbag?
B: I assume there's a poster there using the name "Big Dick McGee". I didn't come up with this name, it's actually part of a routine from a comedian named Bob Zany. You can probably find it on youtube.

Gnome.

I know all about the routine and the comedian, long before I ever ran into your particular brand of bs.

jack

See, it's a troll.

But then, I've always known that.

Bellagio Boy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm looking into it :bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think it's legit. I have reason to believe it is not fake...

Seph

Retired Account
bdm and L_G are defo a team, i have known them for years.

jack

It's not legit. I already know better.

Doesn't matter. But just think, why would anyone consummate a divorce a marriage and a family on this board?

That's what doesn't make sense in the least. This. Is. A. Troll. A very long (and very boring) troll.

Like I said, just one dated pic that shows their little family, or a pic ANY TIME of them together.

You won't get one. Because there isn't one. Seph...how do you "know them"?? The same way we all know each other here.

Anyway I'm just pointing out what seems like the obvious.

Again, congratulations to Cow and Cacophony on the very first TK baby, because in every sense, that's really the very first one.

:bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
im friends with them both on fb. i have known them both 7 years.

if their not its the most retarded troll ever.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
lol

jack

Big Dick McGee

I'm telling you, it's not a troll!!!

...or is it?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If it is it was an expensive one. Nice wedding pics, where was that up on the coast someplace? Palisades?

Big Dick McGee

If it is it was an expensive one. Nice wedding pics, where was that up on the coast someplace? Palisades?

Nah, I wish! We kept it relatively inexpensive, since we were saving up for a house (which we since bought, we absolutely lucked into our dream house). It was in Riverside, at the Country Club where we're members (just social members, we ain't rich yet).

Big Dick McGee

im friends with them both on fb. i have known them both 7 years.

if their not its the most retarded troll ever.

Yeah, and Seph is a handsome sonofabitch, and always seems to have a fit bird in every photo with him!