If Gear were a Supercomputer

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He might process like this:

"HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE."

jack

Have you finished showing everyone what an absolute asshole you are yet?

jack

I mean really Gear, people are beginning to get a clue how easily you're being manipulated. Frankly, even I'm surprised.

jack

btw, and ftr...you weren't banned at tkr, just reminded you're out of bounds with bully, bluster and threat. You chose the goodbye.

You don't want to post there? Your choice, chica.

jack

I care less than you do. Plus you're a complete asshole.

jack

You should put your ugly face avatar in now...isn't that how it works?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
The problem is you didn't keep your languistic style distinct.

That and I couldn't give a fuck about the offer of anonymity eh?

Lead airplane. Heh.

jack

The group reaches the ice caves, where indeed there is a pile of canned goods. The group is overjoyed to find them, but is immediately crestfallen to find that they have no means of opening them. Finally, in an act of desperation, Benny attacks Gorrister and begins to gnaw at the flesh on his face. Ted notices that AM does not intervene when Benny is clearly hurting Gorrister, though the computer has in the past always stopped the humans from killing themselves.

Ted decides that instead of trying to each kill themselves, they should kill each other. Ted seizes a stalagmite made of ice, and proceeds to murder Benny and Gorrister. Ellen sees what is happening, and murders Nimdok, before being herself killed by Ted. However, before Ted can kill himself, AM realizes its mistake and stops him. AM is now even more angry and vengeful than before, with only one victim left for its hatred. To ensure that nothing can ever happen to Ted, AM transforms him into an enormous gelatinous blob who cannot possibly hurt himself, and constantly alters his perception of time to deepen his anguish. Ted is, however, grateful that he was able to save the others from this same experience. In the end, he needs to scream, but cannot, for his new form lacks a mouth.

jack

The problem is you didn't keep your languistic style distinct.

That and I couldn't give a fuck about the offer of anonymity eh?

Lead airplane. Heh.

Someday....you'll understand that I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to here.

You've been had. Just not by me.

Not that I'd want you anyway.

jack

not to split hairs, but isn't it "linguistic"?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Uh huh. Another win for you. Are you sure you don't want to know the PI you got right? I offered to tell you but you didn't get back.

?

Anyway, use the addy I made for you.

jack

What?

jack

Believe it or not Gear, you're communicating with two different people here, one of whom (me) has no idea wtf you are talking about.

How owned are you going to allow yourself to be here?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Plausible deniability. The lame ass magic of the internet. Stop on by 'Jack'. You know where to find me.

Sort of.

Better bring something nice. Don't forget.

jack

It's 3200 fucking miles, go fuck yourself.

You're an idiot. The only thing I want from you is dinner and a shot of teh Macallan.

Other than that...you've been had, darling.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Here's the thing - First, I don't believe you. Second, I don't care about pwned. Like yourself, I was around prior to the coining of the term. Means nothing to me.

So if I'm wrong, I'm pwned. Whatever.

If I'm right, you are. And I know how much that means to you.

Win/win.

jack

Did you not taunt Cody?