If i called your mama...a fat ass stank..

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:
0x0.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Fat W Dance1 Guys With Bellies GIF - Fat W Dance1 Guys With Bellies Wiggles GIFs

'vappooper's stank fat ass moms, 2 minutes before she gave birth to her gnome.

80+ year ago. if you look close, you can see the gassy discharge in the folds

your fat stank ass mom is like whaaaaat. 100 hunnit +?

rip, big fat wonen!

jack

jack

jack

Obesity and African Americans​

• African American women have the highest rates of obesity or being overweight compared to other groups in the United States. About 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese.
  • In 2018, non-Hispanic blacks were 1.3 times more likely to be obese as compared to non-Hispanic whites.
  • In 2018, African American women were 50 percent more likely to be obese than non-Hispanic white women.
  • From 2013-2016, non-Hispanic black females were 2.3 times more likely to be overweight as compared to non-Hispanic white females.
  • People who are overweight are more likely to suffer from high blood pressure, high levels of blood fats, diabetes and LDL cholesterol – all risk factors for heart disease and stroke.1
  • In 2018, African Americans were 20 percent less likely to engage in active physical activity as compared to non-Hispanic whites.

Age-adjusted percentage of persons 20 years of age and over who were overweight or obese, 2013-2016. (Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or greater)
Non-Hispanic BlackNon-Hispanic WhiteNon-Hispanic Black / Non-Hispanic White Ratio
Men70.675.30.9
Women80.664.81.2
Total76.169.81.1

jack

i'm not 50, I'm 53

Fixed that for you, faggot.

Dude, I saw your real birthdate. You're 53, and a faggybottom to boot. A queer that likes little kids from what DM says :bigass:

What white woman would get near you? Not a single one.

But I saw pictures of that bitch hog that made soup for you before you got caught with the meat in your mouth.

That was one fat ass skank, faggot.

Game Set and Match.

Thanks for playin', playa

Last edited:

jack

nette-flirty.gif

The Question

Eternal
It's cultural. They're incapable of telling themselves, 'No.'

The Question

Eternal
And that goes for the bucks as well as the sows. They are culturally inculcated to never deny their most feral impulses. The little mob of cupcakeers who tried to steal an e-bike a white female nurse paid for, who filmed their attempt for the entertainment of their fellow cupcakeers?

They had the option to... not do that. Didn't even occur to them to not do that. Because they are subhuman. They lack the human capacity to deny their baser nature. They're not sufficiently evolved as to think, "No, that would be a shitty thing for me to do."

Don't get mad at me; I'm not the one making them act like that.