If I were a girl I would never stop looking at my own breasts.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Yes. They do. I am personally quite often disturbed. The rape jokes, the bestiality, the odd link that makes me wish I were dead or some kind of blissful amnesiac either through blunt force trauma to the brain or some near lethal chemical concoction, the horrific treatment of the slaves kept by Wacky, these are things I happily endure...but your cross-dressing....it goes too far..TOO FAR..

*weeps*

WHY LOKTAR, WHY MUST YOU TORMENT US? WHHHHHHYYYYY

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yes. They do. I am personally quite often disturbed. The rape jokes, the bestiality, the odd link that makes me wish I were dead or some kind of blissful amnesiac either through blunt force trauma to the brain or some near lethal chemical concoction, the horrific treatment of the slaves kept by Wacky, these are things I happily endure...but your cross-dressing....it goes too far..TOO FAR..

*weeps*

WHY LOKTAR, WHY MUST YOU TORMENT US? WHHHHHHYYYYY

I wasn't referring to you, Yub. And I'm not about to name names.

You're one of the good ones that put up with my shit no matter how silly, immature, retarded or occaisionally funny it is.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
IF I WAS A GIRL, I'D LIKE TO BE LANA LANG FROM THE FIRST FEW SEASONS OF SMALLVILLE, SO I CAN COME ONTO CLARK, THEN FIND A REASON TO DISTANCE MYSELF FROM HIM AT THE END OF EVERY EPISODE, AND LEAVE HIM STANDING THERE LOOKING LIKE A DOE-EYED NUMPTY IN THAT FRIGGING BARN.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Har har super-blueballs!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
If I had breasts, my one wish would be that they were large enough so I could suck on them.

jack

and of course, if I had breasts I would sit with my hands in my soft, open blouse all day.

jack

You girls have no fucking idea what you're missing, being all familiar and natural having breasts and stuff. We dont wear lacy little things on our chest for any reason, so that in itself would be a huge distraction.

Just imagine if you girls had a nice thick cock that got really really stiff and make you bump into things, sometimes for no reason. And that when it got stiff, all you could think about was breasts?

Ishcabittle

way to turn the thread creepy, jack. up until then, it was entirely plausible.

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]gwDRBm-qbQI[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
if i had a cock i'd wank it

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Mike Skinner of The Streets qualifies as a Cock. You can wank him off if you want.

He thinks that's singing. Anyone posting here can talk their way through a 'track' better than him.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
IT'S URBAN POETRY OR SOME SHIT.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
If I had tits, I would give myself SUCH a reach-around!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Mike Skinner of The Streets qualifies as a Cock. You can wank him off if you want.

He thinks that's singing. Anyone posting here can talk their way through a 'track' better than him.

That "irony of it all" song used to get HUGE play over here on comedy radio, the Doctor Demento show. There was another one, maybe by the same guys, which was a tough guy braggart song, but I've long since forgotten the name of it...

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]HYl6tLpF6TM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]