If you play Mafia Wars and have befriended Seph

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I like to punch him in the face repeatedly.

Join in on the fun!!

Seph

Retired Account
he just enjoys it, even i do a little...

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
It is still fun!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
On Stage 4, Level 7 of Bangkok. I started playing again in Feb after 5 months out of the game. It's put me way behind on one of my accounts, but the family I'm in held the other account and kept it running. My Farmer is up to level 1200 now. Yes. I'm a geek and I don't care.

Completed Stage 2 of the South Africa challenge today. Haven't got access to Vegas despite having over 50 racks of chips.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
On Stage 4, Level 7 of Bangkok. I started playing again in Feb after 5 months out of the game. It's put me way behind on one of my accounts, but the family I'm in held the other account and kept it running. My Farmer is up to level 1200 now. Yes. I'm a geek and I don't care.

Completed Stage 2 of the South Africa challenge today. Haven't got access to Vegas despite having over 50 racks of chips.

I'm behind because I was playing the less popular Mob Wars and refused friend's invites for a year or so.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch

I quit the same time you did and still haven't gone back.

Seph

Retired Account
cum

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Becoz of the international dateline proximity, I dont get mafia things for 48-72 hours, rather than teh apparent 24; and it shits me to tears; fuck mafia wars in teh eye balls with a cork screw

Seph

Retired Account
yes with a corkscrew.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
anyone play Atlantic City in Mafia Wars?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Is this the game where you HAVE to involve facebook, therefore letting all your friends know exactly how sad you are, or alternatively set up a fake facebook account to do so?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Is this the game where you HAVE to involve facebook, therefore letting all your friends know exactly how sad you are, or alternatively set up a fake facebook account to do so?

I play off an alternative. The less people I bother with it, the better. It's an amazingly sad game, yet curiously addictive.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator