If you were omnipotent would you change your brain chemistry?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I would, I'd fucking turn my sexuality up to 11 on both sides so that I was absolutely full of uncontrollable lust for both men and women, erase all my weird hang-ups from my mind (the infamous "naked breasts" on for example), make my penis larger and dozens or hundreds or thousands of times more sensitive, whatever I could handle (and if I was omnipotent surely there would be NO LIMIT) making sex more pleasurable and make it last longer and make my orgasms feel as good as the sum total of all enjoyment ever felt by the human race in its history...THEN I'D TRAVEL INTO THE FUTURE AND WATCH THE LAST EPISODE OF LOST AND IF IT WASN't GOOD ENOUGH I'D USE MY OMNIPOTENCE TO MAKE IT BETTEr. Then have lots of sex with literally millions of men, women, girls, boys (LEGAL OF COURSE I'd still follow arcane moral codes!) and then kill Doctor Dave maybe.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YES

CaptainWacky

Short and to the point, KIND OF LIKE MY DICK BUT NOT WHEN I'M FINISHED IWTH IT.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That's pretty much what I'd do. Probably starting with the physical stuff(make my ears stick out less, etc), then moving on to all that sex, but I'd get bored quickly and go into the far flung future and if it sucked I'd make it cool, maybe turning star trek into a religion or something by showing episodes to cavemen so those morals became an integral part of the human mindset.

CaptainWacky

Then have sex with the cavemen.

CaptainWacky

I would, I'd fucking turn my sexuality up to 11 on both sides so that I was absolutely full of uncontrollable lust for both men and women, erase all my weird hang-ups from my mind (the infamous "naked breasts" on for example), make my penis larger and dozens or hundreds or thousands of times more sensitive, whatever I could handle (and if I was omnipotent surely there would be NO LIMIT) making sex more pleasurable and make it last longer and make my orgasms feel as good as the sum total of all enjoyment ever felt by the human race in its history...THEN I'D TRAVEL INTO THE FUTURE AND WATCH THE LAST EPISODE OF LOST AND IF IT WASN't GOOD ENOUGH I'D USE MY OMNIPOTENCE TO MAKE IT BETTEr. Then have lots of sex with literally millions of men, women, girls, boys (LEGAL OF COURSE I'd still follow arcane moral codes!) and then kill Doctor Dave maybe.

Clearly this never happened, based on the last episode of Lost!!!!!!!!

CaptainWacky

In case someone punches you?