Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IIIIIIIIIT'S HOLY WEEK!

Dark_Temptation said:
Eggs will make you grow man boobs B)

THis is why you must hate easter. B)

I'm not a man so I have no worries. Who says I hate Easter? Maybe you were thinking of estrus? Come to think of it, Easter is all about estrus!

Laker_Girl said:
Yes kids, that fun time of year when we reflect on Jesus' death and resurrection and get a visit from the Holy Easter Bunny!!

The fun starts on Thursday, Maundy Thursday when it's Pedicure By Your Priest Day! Make your appointment and pick your color.

Friday is Good Friday, good if you get it off but since only Jews take off Holy Days of Obligation that aren't government ordered most of us will be working and thinking about the scarey events planned for that night at church.

Saturday is Easter "Spookey" Vigil tempered by the decorating of the Easter eggs for the Holy Easter Bunny to come and hide. Many people don't know this because it was left out of the Bible but the Holy Easter Bunny hid Easter eggs the night before Jesus' resurrection. It's true, Mary Magdelene was hunting for eggs when she found that Jesus' body was missing from his tomb.

Finally we have Easter Sunday and the glorious celebration of Jesus' resurrection from the dead insuring life everlasting. And that is why we have the basket full of teeth rotting candy because life everlasting is SWEET! And the other plus, we Episcopalians can go back to Rite II, Rite I is so hard to say.

The Lord Is Risen! (but not yet so don't respond)

Congratulations: you made a post that not only contained no mention of yourself but was also amusing to read. Maybe you're not so bad.

Dark_Temptation said:
Of course, it's a forum board B)

Even if you don't give an excrement, you can still post. Like so B)

But you obviously have an interest in the subject that is sufficient to make you respond.