Ill mannered people

Love Child

One Love
I'm not really a man basher. Truth is I love the guys. I just hate stupid guys. Stupid guys annoy me. Like if I'm going to have you over to my house don't leave a fucking mess for me to clean up when you leave. I mean I made you fucking breakfast. I mean you didn't even offer to fold any of the blankets we left thrashed on the floor, and the pillows, you just left them laying there. And the trash from your pocket, really you couldn't have thrown that away?
Am I right or wrong for expecting that?
That is why I should go lesbian, girls would clean up after themselves I think.
Also that is why I am sticking with having affairs. They don't stay as long, we just fuck and then they're gone.

Love Child

One Love
I am the fucked up one, really. But so are they. I think no relationship is better, or just how do you say, surface relationships. Guys are stupid.

Seph

Retired Account
so are broads, do u ever read my threads on broads it works both way woman.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
still even on a stupid woman pussy is still lovely

Seph

Retired Account
well ur fucked then so to speak, coz i bet they cant wait to stuff that mouth of yours.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'm not really a man basher. Truth is I love the guys. I just hate stupid guys. Stupid guys annoy me. Like if I'm going to have you over to my house don't leave a fucking mess for me to clean up when you leave. I mean I made you fucking breakfast. I mean you didn't even offer to fold any of the blankets we left thrashed on the floor, and the pillows, you just left them laying there. And the trash from your pocket, really you couldn't have thrown that away?
Am I right or wrong for expecting that?
That is why I should go lesbian, girls would clean up after themselves I think.
Also that is why I am sticking with having affairs. They don't stay as long, we just fuck and then they're gone.

He sounds like a lovely fellow. Sorry you had a lousy night. :(

Love Child

One Love
He sounds like a lovely fellow. Sorry you had a lousy night. :(

It wasn't that awful. Sex is great. I just don't like clingy people. Or people who leave messes at my house when I'm not feeling well. He did get me out of the house which was great, but I still need to take it easy too.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It wasn't that awful. Sex is great. I just don't like clingy people. Or people who leave messes at my house when I'm not feeling well. He did get me out of the house which was great, but I still need to take it easy too.

Thats just bad manners. I may be a lazy slob in my own house(seriously my apartment looks like a landfill) but if I was a guest in someone's house I'd clean up after myself.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Thats just bad manners. I may be a lazy slob in my own house(seriously my apartment looks like a landfill) but if I was a guest in someone's house I'd clean up after myself.

He's right that is rude.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Alas, I'm a complete slob, so I couldn't go lesbian with you, LC. :(

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
LOL I went over to a friend's house a few weeks ago and got completely trashed. At about 3am, he decided to clean his place after most of the people had left/passed out. I volunteered to help. Took us 15min to clean the wreckage. We were both completely wasted.

I'm pretty meticulous about cleaning up after myself when I'm a guest because I totally hate it when people come over and won't throw away their trash.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^That happened at my place. Guy was passed out on my couch, so I just started cleaning. He woke up and helped do dishes and put the trash out. Sometimes, you just get lucky with your drunk friends. (and i don't mean that in a sexual way, although that can happen too.)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I wouldn't call it lucky always....I once woke up to this hawt girl I had wanted for awhile riding me hard. Deliciousness.

Until it turned out she was drunk and barfed all over me mid thrust.

YUCK

Seph

Retired Account
thats just plain inconsiderate...