I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! 2011

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I know we (well, me and Fuddlemiff and Menty if he was still a MFer) say this every year, but it's really not a very good line-up.

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! - ITV

The only one who seems interesting right away is Freddie Starr. And maybe Fatima in a "looks like a man" way. Only one "hot" girl and she's a bit plastic. LOOKS LIKE IT'LL BE A MASSIVE FLOP, EH.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Stefanie Powers is legendary.

And the McFly guy should be good for some nudity. That band likes to take their clothes off.

But everyone else needs a better agent.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I saw the trailer earlier and didn't recognise a single person, so decided to give it a miss. Freddie Star should be good in a weird way if he's like he used to be, but I wouldn't hold out much hope for the others. The guy from Corrie will be probably be the fan favourite because he's the harmless, humourous camp guy that women can like and men can feel unthreatened by.

CaptainWacky

He's already told the hamster story.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG THE CORY GUY IS THE BIG SISSY FROM QUEER AS FOLK! I LOVED HIM! But now he looks like his own father...actually, he's aged more than Stefanie Powers. He's put on more weight than her, too. In fact, she looks friggin hot.

At first I thought Fatima was a transgender, but then I saw "Olympic Athlete" and I got it. Mark seems like a big whiny baby.

I watched the first 15 minutes and then skipped to the end, and I didn't see the aftershow...did I miss any Dougie nudity?

CaptainWacky

I doubt they'd show nudity on ITV.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well I'm defi not watching then.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They only show nudity of people you don't want to see nude, such as Brian Paddick (a famous (or "well known", really) gay policeman who made weed legal in his area for a while, and they probably showed Lembit Opek's bum at some point. Again, a complete waste of nudity.

CaptainWacky

So Freddie Starr was taken to the hospital, apparently. Turns out putting an obesed old man with a heart condition in wasn't a good idea after all. WHO KNEW.

But at least Pat Sharpe and Sinitta are entering the jungle!